"Something of Historic Proportion is Happening" by Pam Geller

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
You used assumption yourself when you said "anyone who is familiar with the writings of aristotle knows his views on homosexuality."
That's not an assumption, it's fact, as he's never written anything positive about homosexuality. In addition, you have to have at least basic reading comprehension skills in order to understand his writings so as to be familiar with them, so there's no assumption in that regard, either.

You refered to the "nicomachean ethics" and "Politics." In both of these works he speaks of his loathing of homosexuality. He does not say he never partook. You seem to have inferred that he hadn't. Where is your proof?
Proof of what? That he never ate a whole raw pig, 'cause he didn't write about that, either.

I was not there, but I submit he did partake, as it was common place, resulting in his disdain for it.
That's pure conjecture, though. Doing drugs is commonplace today. Does that mean I routinely smoke pot? Or that I have even tried it just once?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Welcome to our newest member, NextOut aka Letzrock. Might they be one and the same?
I don't think so. One made a ridiculously misinformed notion, and the other came from the far reaches of the aethernet after being alerted by ultra sensitive gaydar. Can't pass up the opportunity to plant the seeds of, "It was commonplace, therefor normal, and let it evolve into - but it's normal for meeeee." Dontcha know. :D

letzrockexpress

Veteran Expediter
I don't think so. One made a ridiculously misinformed notion, and the other came from the far reaches of the aethernet after being alerted by ultra sensitive gaydar. Can't pass up the opportunity to plant the seeds of, "It was commonplace, therefor normal, and let it evolve into - but it's normal for meeeee." Dontcha know. :D

I don't need an alter ego. I am quite capable of putting my foot in my mouth all by myself. And now, if you'll excuse me I must be off to bed. I need some rest for tommorrow when I will bash some gays in the morning, and in the afternoon, I'm going to mastermind a scheme to take from the rich and give to the poor. I'm going to need a lot of rest. Oh yeah, and I'm gonna need a new Obama poster. Layoutshooter stopped by yesterday. He saw mine, blacked out some of his teeth, and drew a magic marker mustache on him.

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I don't need an alter ego. I am quite capable of putting my foot in my mouth all by myself. And now, if you'll excuse me I must be off to bed. I need some rest for tommorrow when I will bash some gays in the morning, and in the afternoon, I'm going to mastermind a scheme to take from the rich and give to the poor. I'm going to need a lot of rest.
Nice Dodge! You get good mileage with that thing?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I am NOT a vandle. I don't deface others property. Oh yeah, there was that Obama Bum that was bragging on the USA channel that he was a "Street Artsist" running around painting the "HOPE" Poster on walls etc. He WAS arrested on several outstandting vandlism charges as well as being sued for copyright infrngement. Layoutshooter

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
LOL, while it might be fun I would not. I am a man of ethics and principle and do not partake in vandlsim. Besides, I would not do a mustash. It would be far worse than that if I ever did partake in such tomfoollery. Layoutshooter

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Old barry campaign posters have made a up tick at the gun ranges a while back...i have no idea where they come from , but the big "O" in "hOpe" makes for a good sweet spot (at least that is what I am told:D)! Is that vandalism???:D

PS: I talked to a gun range operator in okla a month or so ago, he said barry poster have passed up Bin laden.........