Skirts

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Ladies.. I'm sorry.. if your butt is bigger than mine?? Please no Daisy Dukes, ok???????? :eek:
Dale

No Daisy Dukes for you either! :eek: :eek:

shortshortsguy.jpg

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Ladies.. I'm sorry.. if your butt is bigger than mine?? Please no Daisy Dukes, ok???????? :eek:

Dale
That warning might apply to some guys too:eek:
Also guy pull up your pants, I don't want to see your butt or what underwear you are wearing!!! Underwear is called underwear for a reason, otherwise it would be overwear:rolleyes:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Ladies.... if your shirt has more holes than material.. it is not professional attire, at least not for this profession. But that's OK. :D

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Ladies.... if your shirt has more holes than material.. it is not professional attire, at least not for this profession. But that's OK. :D

I like to see them in half shirts with their beer bellies hanging out.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

That reminds me: I want to get a mesh tshirt, [to wear over something, of course] just for the Security Guard at one of the American auto plants.
When I picked up there last summer, I changed into long jeans, t shirt, and real shoes, right? [It was flippin hot, too!] but she said I needed to change to a "shirt with sleeves"- huh? I pointed out that my shirt had sleeves, whereupon she said "no, like these" and pointed to her uniform shirt, with short sleeves that reached her elbows.

She wouldn't let me in until I'd put on a long sleeve shirt and pushed them up to my elbows.
Seriously.
I considered going back with a bazooka, but think a mesh shirt will do just fine. Provided the sleeves reach my elbows, of course. :rolleyes:

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy

That reminds me: I want to get a mesh tshirt, [to wear over something, of course] just for the Security Guard at one of the American auto plants.
When I picked up there last summer, I changed into long jeans, t shirt, and real shoes, right? [It was flippin hot, too!] but she said I needed to change to a "shirt with sleeves"- huh? I pointed out that my shirt had sleeves, whereupon she said "no, like these" and pointed to her uniform shirt, with short sleeves that reached her elbows.

She wouldn't let me in until I'd put on a long sleeve shirt and pushed them up to my elbows.
Seriously.
I considered going back with a bazooka, but think a mesh shirt will do just fine. Provided the sleeves reach my elbows, of course. :rolleyes:

O heck Cheri I was running for my camera on that mesh deal.lol