September 2010 Locations

Benzoid

Seasoned Expediter
Greetings from Arena Dodge, Dayton, OH. The part only made it as far as Maumee and missed the bus to Dayton. At least I'll only be in the shop once this week.

eb

Is there something going on over at HARA you might want to take in? (That is if the building hasn't fallen over yet! :)

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Monday no loads out of Indy so dead head to St Louis Monday night and get my mail and check out the home front. Tuesday pu load and deliver in Gainsville Ga Wed morning and run a short one now sitting in Atlanta looking for a good load maybe one for the weekend

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Sittin at the Load1 yard waiting for that run to Alaska....LOL shld b outta here soon!!:) I almost forgot what van was mine without those Panther stickers on there! Excited to be at Load1 everyone at the office is a great bunch of people.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just woke up from my nap...Sittin here waitin on a load...Basically took most of yesterday off and went in service this mornin...Falligator just got his first load Detroit to Lansing...GEEZ he is so IMPATIENT lol...:eek:

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Greetings from Arena Dodge, Dayton, OH. Yes, the arena is still standing. At first I thought it was a vacant property, but now there is an event taking place. The part arrived, so I moved to the customer lounge.

eb

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Week of the shorties...6 loads already only one barely over 200 miles....money is good tho...:D

In the Gr, Rapids area now....

MR.SNAPPY

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just woke up from my nap...Sittin here waitin on a load...Basically took most of yesterday off and went in service this mornin...Falligator just got his first load Detroit to Lansing...GEEZ he is so IMPATIENT lol...:eek:

Thanks for mentioning me...guess you where to busy with the snow man!!!... I am here sitting at Load 1 waiting

CharlesD

Expert Expediter
I'm getting set up in my new home office. We'll see how long I can handle life off the road before I start going stir crazy.

guido4475

Not a Member
Over here in North Charleston, waiting for one more to make for a decent week.Nice, sunny day working on the van, trying to keep myself occupied while waiting..Trying to be more physically active while out here.I must of crossed paths with TJP along the way..That must of explained the lighting bolt I saw last night...lol.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Got another load yesterday from Detroit, Michigan to Peoria, Illinois...Hangin out at Buffalo Wild Wings done for the week outta service helpin my buddy get ready to make the move over to Load-1 from Nations Express...:D