September 2010 Locations

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I missed the Ostrich Cooking Demonstration at the Oklahoma State Fair on Sunday, got loaded out of OKC on a Saturday night. How rude. I really wanted to see that bird cook.

Pickin' up near the Corn Palace in the morning heading for 100 Tractor Drive. :D

And people think truck driving isn't exciting.....:D

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
I missed the Ostrich Cooking Demonstration at the Oklahoma State Fair on Sunday, got loaded out of OKC on a Saturday night. How rude. I really wanted to see that bird cook.

Pickin' up near the Corn Palace in the morning heading for 100 Tractor Drive. :D

You're in Mitchell...:)

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Here in Effingham Illinois. Just ran two loads at right around 520 miles yesterday. It looks like it's going to be another 2000 plus mile week if I can get over this terrible head cold I have right now. I may have to baracade myself into a hotel room for two days with a ton of niquil.

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
About to be sitting in SC.....sitting in GA now....at the TA.
Flying J= Avg 500 to 700 gallons Jan to Aug. Sept. zero gallons, you think they miss us yet?

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Two blocks from our pick up and 1.5 hours to get there. Deliver tomorrow in NJ then DH up to Toronto, pick up a load and take it to TN.

moose

Veteran Expediter
I can finely call my self an Expediter : TST cross dock terminal next to the Detroiter TS for the night and all day tomorrow ,stop in and say hi !
i have to admit that this is the first time i took that exit .
how could i consider myself an expediter without being in the detroiter ?

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ran a North Charelston, South Carolina to Taylor, Michigan last night 810 miles...Now got two back to back shorties about 500 miles round trip...Looks like another 2500+ mile week...:D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ran a North Charelston, South Carolina to Taylor, Michigan last night 810 miles...Now got two back to back shorties about 500 miles round trip...Looks like another 2500+ mile week...:D

whine...they got rid of me with a 173 miler to goshen...ind

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Greetings from Arena Dodge, Dayton, OH. The part only made it as far as Maumee and missed the bus to Dayton. At least I'll only be in the shop once this week.

eb

Angil82

Seasoned Expediter
Delivered this morning in Detroit, picked up in New Washington, Ohio and dragging it down to Fort Valley, Georgia.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
sittin at the yard in Taylor, Michigan with Falligator, and waitin on OVM to show up...Ran 2 shorties today not complainin at all...Be back in service late tonight or tomorrow...;)

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Finished our NJ run. Now we are headed to Toronto for a pick up tomorrow. Take that down to TN. At the Petro on the NY truway for a bit, catching up on some paper work and a shower, then off to the border.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
sittin at the yard in Taylor, Michigan with Falligator, and waitin on OVM to show up...Ran 2 shorties today not complainin at all...Be back in service late tonight or tomorrow...;)

Did meet up with TJ and Falligator but dispatch felt they weren't done with me and I evened the score with TJ..now in Angola Ind with 2 loads to-day as well...

dancorn

Veteran Expediter
Took a package from Denver to CA. Sitting in Monterey Bay right now. Absolutely beautiful! Darwin and the boys didn't create this place!