September 2010 Locations

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting in Cleveland TN waiting to be unloaded in the Am. Met up with TJP in Chattanooga and watched some Sunday football action on the tube. We also enjoyed a larger than needed breakfast at Cracker Barrel TJP paid so that made it even better. :D

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Greetings from Arena Dodge, Dayton, OH. I'm working on my collection of service manager business cards, but I'm making it my goal to only have one shop visit per week for September. This week something blew out in the emission system. Camped out in the customer lounge.

With only 3 or 4 days in service each week, I've still been able to maintain 1000 mile weeks each week. Not bad for a cripple.

eb

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Greetings from Arena Dodge, Dayton, OH. I'm working on my collection of service manager business cards, but I'm making it my goal to only have one shop visit per week for September. This week something blew out in the emission system. Camped out in the customer lounge.

With only 3 or 4 days in service each week, I've still been able to maintain 1000 mile weeks each week. Not bad for a cripple.

eb

Man EB the only thing you haven't changed in that van is the driver...
you are on a roll...

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In service- needing a run very much. Been slacking way to long. Got West TN cover anyway! Well, me and 8 ST's.

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Xiggi I did owe ya for the meal...Last time in Detroit you bought Culvers lol...Now I just have to repay Chef a Steak Dinner...Sittin here in South Carolina lookin for a Sexy trip across the entire country...Honestly I am really missin Laredo...I forget what it looks like...:D Hey OVM ya get one outta Northern Kentucky yet???

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Nice load for tomorrow, running from MN to NJ. Ran this same load in Jan, the rates have sure gone UP!!! Nice too see!! :D

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Xiggi I did owe ya for the meal...Last time in Detroit you bought Culvers lol...Now I just have to repay Chef a Steak Dinner...Sittin here in South Carolina lookin for a Sexy trip across the entire country...Honestly I am really missin Laredo...I forget what it looks like...:D Hey OVM ya get one outta Northern Kentucky yet???

Nope....just like you said never on a Monday out of Cinnci...

guido4475

Not a Member
Probably be ready to go tomarrow, late afternoon, gotta meet up with the regional mgr of Napa and settle with the bad alternator, then change the oil on the van.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
All our rates are going up, by quite a bit. We assume we know since they give us statements for every run. I doubt if they are lying. They would get caught pretty darn quick if they were.

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Just got another one Lapeer, Michigan to Greeneville, Tennessee 607 miles...MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY...........MONEY!!! :D It feels so good to finally be happy again...Thank you to all who are involved in making this happen...:D
Yup...No problem. Hope it gets ya closer to that truck you're wanting! LOL:cool: And I'm sure I can let Brian in recruting know that you're wanting to go to Laredo....I told you a while back I seen someone holding a sign that read, "TJP, Come back. We miss you!" LOL

tbcabs

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting here in Pearl, Ms. waiting for a load like usual. I know its a bad spot. Going to move later on this afternoon if I don't get anything

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I missed the Ostrich Cooking Demonstration at the Oklahoma State Fair on Sunday, got loaded out of OKC on a Saturday night. How rude. I really wanted to see that bird cook.

Pickin' up near the Corn Palace in the morning heading for 100 Tractor Drive. :D