Saying Good Bye to Panther

are12

Expert Expediter
Jim and I would like to say good bye to everyone at Panther. We have decided to go with another company that is more specialized and has fewer trucks.

Before any thoughts, enter anyone's head, that this move is because of something that happened at Panther, it isn't. We feel we are able to make this move because of Panther and the knowledge and experience we gained by being with them for the past 4 years.

If anyone should ask us about Panther, we will not say anything bad about them. Yes, they have their little quirks but so does every company. And believe me, if this new venture does not work out, Panther would be the only company we would consider going back to.

So, with that said, thank you to everyone at Panther!!:)

And, yes, we will still be visiting EO. You will not get rid of us that easy!!:p:p

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Best of luck in your new situation. Keep us posted on what's going on.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Best of luck Arlene and Jim.

I hope you folks do well with you new company. Just keep us posted.

ATeam

Retired Expediter
are12,

I know your decision to change carriers was not lightly made. Good luck to you in your new endeavor. Can you tell us, are you still hauling expedited freight or are you in a different branch of trucking altogether?

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Panther will miss a quality team. I have heard many good things with your choice. Thanks for the update and looking forward to hearing about your new adventure.
As always, please stay in touch.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Get rid of you?! EO doesn't want to get rid of you any more than Panther did - you're a class act, all the way. Hope to hear more good stuff, soon.:)

are12

Expert Expediter
are12,

I know your decision to change carriers was not lightly made. Good luck to you in your new endeavor. Can you tell us, are you still hauling expedited freight or are you in a different branch of trucking altogether?
Phil,

You are right, this decision was not made lightly. It was very hard to decide to leave Panther, they have been good to us. To answer your question, we will still be running our truck but it is not really considered expediting but more specialized freight.

are12

Expert Expediter
Thanks to the rest of you. We will keep you up to date on how things are going.

Hey Dave, try and keep Cheri out of trouble!!:D:D

pelicn

Veteran Expediter
Best of Luck in your new adventure! Don't disappear in the abyss, please let us know how it's going.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good luck guys! If and when you decide to make another change I will save you a spot in the "Special Needs Division."
icon10.gif

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
All I can do is agree, sigh - I can't even change the font style or size, anymore, and I'm afraid that keeping me out of trouble is a bigger job than Dave & Leo together can manage. ;) (But at least I haven't made the newscasts:eek: and I've learned to stay out of range of Moot's camera, too!) :eek: