Rethinking 9/11, and other rants

clcooper

Expert Expediter
Well there was a Muslim terrorist group that claimed responsibility for it and the same group had attacked the towers before so I will believe them and forget what the government and other evidence shows. Instead of believing what some conspiracy theorist tells you to believe and then manipulates evidence to prove they are right why don't you think about it for yourself. Are you really convinced they unloaded 4 airliners full of people then turned the planes into rockets, then boarded those passengers on another plane and had it hijacked so they would call home and tell their families what was happening but they all failed to mention the plane transfer or that government agents were responsible for it. After this they then killed all these passengers without the planes ever being seen on radar and disposed of the planes and passengers leaving no trace. Do a Google search and watch that South Park episode it shows their theory about the situation and may give you a better idea of what happened with government involvement.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

have you ever made a phone call from a plane ?? i have .
did the muslim terroist group tell you, can you speck their langage ,so if they show a video you would know ever word that was said .
isnt there a air plane junk yard .
South Park isnt it a cartoon . SO you willl believe a cartoon .
do you forget other things that has happened in the past and how they were able to do that stuff .

how many have died in wars .just like Vietnam . they were just pawns to some . just you and me we are just pawns and that is what they want . is for us to do as they say and never to question them on it .

Intelligence
Intelligence has been defined in different ways, including the abilities for abstract thought, understanding, communication, reasoning, learning, planning, emotional intelligence and problem solving.

or is it

Ignorance
is a state of being uninformed (lack of knowledge)[1]. The word "ignorant" is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware and is often used as an insult. "Ignoramus" is commonly used in the US, the UK, and Ireland as a name of someone who is overwhelmingly ignorant.

Ignorance should be distinguished from stupidity, although both can lead to "unwise" acts. Also, if important information is available, one may fail to acquire it due to lack of intelligence (not realizing its importance, or not understanding it).

greg334

Veteran Expediter
Sorry but I had a bunch of people over tonight and they read through this thread and I thought they would p*ss their pants over what was said.

1 - I had a customer in WTC7, I worked with them in the late 90's on their disaster recovery plan. From the information, the tour of the building and the conversations with the people who ran the building at that time - it was a flawed design.

2 - building fall over or fall down, too many factors are involved with that event and not one engineer can point to one or all causes for the behavior of a building when it is being destroyed.

3 - there was a very interesting study done a few years back on the buildings of Stalingrad and why they didn't fall down during the German invasion - I think there is a book about it or may be a tv show but going back to number 2, there are too many things that prevented those buildings from exploding outwards and not imploding like they did when a 500lb bomb was dropped on them. Why could they survive being bombed and hit by artillery shells for months?

4 - we forgot what 9/11 was about, it is now about money.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
have you ever made a phone call from a plane ?? i have .

Are you just bragging or is there a point?

did the muslim terroist group tell you, can you speck their langage ,so if they show a video you would know ever word that was said .
isnt there a air plane junk yard .

They have released statements, videos, and used the attack as a recruiting tool.

South Park isnt it a cartoon . SO you willl believe a cartoon .
do you forget other things that has happened in the past and how they were able to do that stuff .

Yes South Park is a cartoon but I guess I need to explain, cartoons aren't real like in Roger The Rabbit, they are voiced by real people and South Park is a very political cartoon and done intelligently. Have you watched it yet or have you just let the doctored YouTube videos form your opinion and that is all you can believe. Watch the show it is only a little over 20 minutes of your life and implicated Bush as a mastermind in a conspiracy, you might find you agree with what is said.

Intelligence
Intelligence has been defined in different ways, including the abilities for abstract thought, understanding, communication, reasoning, learning, planning, emotional intelligence and problem solving.

or is it

Ignorance
is a state of being uninformed (lack of knowledge)[1]. The word "ignorant" is an adjective describing a person in the state of being unaware and is often used as an insult. "Ignoramus" is commonly used in the US, the UK, and Ireland as a name of someone who is overwhelmingly ignorant.

Ignorance should be distinguished from stupidity, although both can lead to "unwise" acts. Also, if important information is available, one may fail to acquire it due to lack of intelligence (not realizing its importance, or not understanding it).

Just because you believe doctored videos and evidence and never researched the facts or sought out another opinion doesn't mean you are intelligent, it means you are ignorant. Where have you done any research or had your own thoughts about this? The phrases and examples you use are from the truther websites, and I know this from the research I did while examining other views.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
facepalmsisko.jpg

You like to facepalm for facepalm sake, Rags. However, you deny the fact that LBJ was quoted ON TAPE saying: "I'll have them n*****s voting Democratic for two hundred years." Do you think he was talking about free Kools and Schlitz Malt Liquor?

images

Last edited:

asjssl

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Sorry but I had a bunch of people over tonight and they read through this thread and I thought they would p*ss their pants over what was said.

1 - I had a customer in WTC7, I worked with them in the late 90's on their disaster recovery plan. From the information, the tour of the building and the conversations with the people who ran the building at that time - it was a flawed design.

2 - building fall over or fall down, too many factors are involved with that event and not one engineer can point to one or all causes for the behavior of a building when it is being destroyed.

3 - there was a very interesting study done a few years back on the buildings of Stalingrad and why they didn't fall down during the German invasion - I think there is a book about it or may be a tv show but going back to number 2, there are too many things that prevented those buildings from exploding outwards and not imploding like they did when a 500lb bomb was dropped on them. Why could they survive being bombed and hit by artillery shells for months?

4 - we forgot what 9/11 was about, it is now about money.

So on top of everything else you claim to be an expert in....(because your point is always correct) now you are a disaster plan expert who worked on bld.7...roll your pant legs up....bs is getting deep...you can flap your gums all you want...something is fishy with these buildings and how they fell....how can 1 person be an expert in every conversation that goes on on this forum?? Hmmmmmmm..

clcooper

Expert Expediter
Are you just bragging or is there a point?
there is a point .you cant make a phone call from a plane atleast from ATT phones while in the air .each time i checked my phone i had no bars

They have released statements, videos, and used the attack as a recruiting tool.

the released them all in english and if not you were able to tell what they were saying by your self or did you believe what the news said they were saying

Yes South Park is a cartoon but I guess I need to explain, cartoons aren't real like in Roger The Rabbit, they are voiced by real people and South Park is a very political cartoon and done intelligently. Have you watched it yet or have you just let the doctored YouTube videos form your opinion and that is all you can believe. Watch the show it is only a little over 20 minutes of your life and implicated Bush as a mastermind in a conspiracy, you might find you agree with what is said.

Just because you believe doctored videos and evidence and never researched the facts or sought out another opinion doesn't mean you are intelligent, it means you are ignorant. Where have you done any research or had your own thoughts about this? The phrases and examples you use are from the truther websites, and I know this from the research I did while examining other views.

and you say that i am the one watching doctored videos and your are the one that believes what a cartoon does or says .

what i am saying and believe is my own . i look at all information . and also remember things that have happened in the past . i dont just look at this or anything else with blinders on . i look around and see what else is going on . i read the fine print and also what was left out
i dont watch youtube . i watch sponge bob squre pants LOL but i did stay in a holiday inn last night

there is to much Ignorance in the news on both what happened and what is reported .

if people would just do their jobs things would be better . but people want to be Ignorent and greedy . they are better then anybody else so they need to be treated better then anybody .

Last edited:

paullud

Veteran Expediter
there is a point .you cant make a phone call from a plane atleast from ATT phones while in the air .each time i checked my phone i had no bars

That doesn't mean much since I had lots of trouble getting service when I had AT&T. Did you forget there are also phones on the plane?

the released them all in english and if not you were able to tell what they were saying by your self or did you believe what the news said they were saying

You mean this conspiracy has been going on for almost 10th years? LOL! Not a single translator has noticed what the news said is wrong? The terrorists are using technology to their advantage, they have their own websites setup and you think all the people viewing them never bothered telling us That doesn't say death to America, it says we wish you a Merry Christmas.

and you say that i am the one watching doctored videos and your are the one that believes what a cartoon does or says .

Again in real life cartoons are not like Roger The Rabbit, they are just drawings but the voices you hear are of real people with real thoughts. The guys that write the show have researched the things they talk about and are just expressing their views.

what i am saying and believe is my own . i look at all information . and also remember things that have happened in the past . i dont just look at this or anything else with blinders on . i look around and see what else is going on . i read the fine print and also what was left out
i dont watch youtube . i watch sponge bob squre pants LOL but i did stay in a holiday inn last night

You clearly don't look at all or even most of the information, you won't even watch a show that might have a different view. OK you don't watch videos on YouTube you just go right to the truther site that is trying to prove the conspiracy and then believe their doctored videos and evidence. You say you have read the fine print, what fine print? It is obvious what has happened to the majority of people that do their own research but their are a lot that get misled by evidence that has been manipulated to prove a point.

there is to much Ignorance in the news on both what happened and what is reported .

No argument here, Fox had reports saying whatever hit the tower had no windows which was clearly wrong. They are all in a rush to have that breaking news.

if people would just do their jobs things would be better . but people want to be Ignorent and greedy . they are better then anybody else so they need to be treated better then anybody .

Why just keep your head down and do your job? That is what the government wants, people that just keep their head down and go to work like good sheep.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
So on top of everything else you claim to be an expert in....(because your point is always correct) now you are a disaster plan expert who worked on bld.7...roll your pant legs up....bs is getting deep...you can flap your gums all you want...something is fishy with these buildings and how they fell....how can 1 person be an expert in every conversation that goes on on this forum?? Hmmmmmmm..

Hey now, let's be fair, we do have another forum member that has done just about every job under the sun among us also. If you're going to call greg out I would hope you would call others out as well when they make similar claims.

If I'm not mistaken, I would count maybe two jobs that Greg has mentioned other than expediting. Pharmaceutical rep (or something along those lines) and now having a customer that worked in the WTC7 buildings that he may have helped with their disaster recovery plan.

Last edited:

witness23

Veteran Expediter
You like to facepalm for facepalm sake, Rags. However, you deny the fact that LBJ was quoted ON TAPE saying: "I'll have them n*****s voting Democratic for two hundred years." Do you think he was talking about free Kools and Schlitz Malt Liquor?

images

Easy killer.

Aren't we a bit touchy today?

Oh, and the free Kools and Schlitz Malt Liguor was a nice touch. Classy.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I shouldn't be surprised that there are people who still think the collapse of the WTC buildings was an orchestrated event. After all, believing in conspiracy theories allow people to be amazed and astounded, kind of like going to see David Copperfield make the Bermuda Triangle disappear. The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is the most famous and most studied literary fraud in the history of literacy, yet there are people, lots of them, who believe the fraud. Why? Because the fraud fits better with their beliefs and agendas.

It's the same with the 911 and what happened at the WTC. People come up with (and parrot) all kinds of ridiculous things because they like to be amazed and astounded. All of the claims of conspiracy theorists surrounding 911 have been resoundingly debunked, yet people still believe the theories. Blurry photos, quotes taken out of context, bad initial reporting, and sketchy eyewitness accounts gave rise to the theories. People ask questions that would otherwise be the result of healthy skepticism, but because they don't know the answer, or refuse to believe the truth, they invent the answer. That's how volcano gods got invented.

How does a building like that fall straight down? It's called physics. The building had no choice but to pancake straight down. In a free-fall? Hardly. The math shows the entire building (each one) should have collapsed in about 10 seconds, which is, ironically, exactly how long it actually took for it to collapse. But, but, but, NEVER has fire collapsed a building made of structural steel in history... except that it has. Many times. The same physics is at work in every fire. Some buildings are tall enough to completely collapse, some only partially collapse, but they all do the same thing when structural steel is heated to to a certain point. Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F, but begins to lose structural integrity at temperatures half that. At less than 500°F the steel begins to expand. As the temps rise in a fire the steel expands further, and when the ends of the steel can no longer expand it starts sagging, which cracks the surrounding concrete, and the building loses its integrity and will begin its collapse. Depending on the height of the building and the stored kinetic energy, it will either partially or completely collapse.

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Popular Mechanics

Do a Google search on "World Trade Center conspiracy" and you get more than 6 million results. Do one for "World Trade Center conspiracy debunked" (or "refuted") and you only get about 1.5 million results. Some say we will never know the true story. Well, yes we will. We already do. It's just that some people will never believe it, and choose to believe the amazing and astounding instead. The reason we have lost so many liberties since 911 is, ironically, because so many people believe it and are scared by the conspiracy theories.

greg334

Veteran Expediter

Did I say the word "expert"?

Were did I ever say I'm an expert?

Nope ... never did so stop saying I am.

Get a grip and read what I said.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Do a Google search on "World Trade Center conspiracy" and you get more than 6 million results. Do one for "World Trade Center conspiracy debunked" (or "refuted") and you only get about 1.5 million results. Some say we will never know the true story. Well, yes we will. We already do. It's just that some people will never believe it, and choose to believe the amazing and astounding instead. The reason we have lost so many liberties since 911 is, ironically, because so many people believe it and are scared by the conspiracy theories.

Maybe your name should be witness instead... since you were there, and witnessed it. If you would "TESTI-fy (as in the origin of the word... putting your nuts on the bench, so if you lie you get them slammed with a hammer) one way or another, would you? I'm not that confident. Are you?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Maybe your name should be witness instead... since you were there, and witnessed it. If you would "TESTI-fy (as in the origin of the word... putting your nuts on the bench, so if you lie you get them slammed with a hammer) one way or another, would you? I'm not that confident. Are you?
Your premise is flawed (which isn't a surprise), as I was not there and did not witness it. I didn't even see it live on television, because at the time of the pancaking I was on a plane which flew out of NY that morning. But I do know math, and I do know physics, and I know the difference between illusory corollary, assumption, and the truth. I'll put the truth (and my nuts) right there on the line, provided the conspiracy theorists do the same, which means leaving assumptions and flawed conclusions behind, or risk getting hammered themselves.

My statement stands: We already do know the real story. It's just that some people will never believe it, and choose to believe the amazing and astounding instead. The reason we have lost so many liberties since 911 is, ironically, because so many people believe it and are scared by the conspiracy theories.

BillChaffey

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Navy
The floors fell one after another because among other things the "Structural Steel" were trusses. The trusses are fairly light weight, then about 8" of concrete is poured on each floor.
The building were designed to have the outside walls carry the weight.

Back in the maybe early 70's.
I think the building was called Ambiance Plaza in Bridgeport Ct. It collapsed during construction. A similar building still stands at the end of Strawberry Hill, just past the old High School in Stamford Ct.

The floors were poured one on top of the other at ground level. Around ten stories then jacked up, first floor, then second, etc, etc. The one in Bridgeport collapsed and came straight down. I don't remember how many labors lost their lives.

Last edited:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Try this on for size. Many people choose to believe these conspiracies because it is a sense of "comfort."

They have two choices in matters like this. They can believe that we have an enemy who is cowardly, willing to attack defenseless people. Attack without warning and without the courage or honor to fight in the open. They choose to kill women, children, everyday people. They are unable, unwilling or too afraid to just fight those who they hate.

OR:

They can blame OUR government. That they MIGHT have the ability to control. They can understand a government out of control who would kill their own. They can FIGHT that.

tbubster

Seasoned Expediter
Ask any firefighter that has ever fought a fire in a wharehouse that is 4 or 5 or more floors high If a building can fall like that and they will tell you yes.It happens alot when tall buildings catch on fire.Never mind the fact that that a 747 full weighs around 900,000 pounds and that would do nothing to effect the structure of the towers.