Report your weather

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If it gets that COLD down in Laredo it might freeze out the ANTS and make the LIZARDS wear coats . ;)

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
Flint, MI and throughout Genesee County, MI:

Snow moved out about 5PM

7 degrees, no wind

Approximately 11", drifted over 2 feet in some areas.

Major roads:

I-75, I-69, M-13, M-15, M-21, M-54, M-57: slippery in several spots. Still very precarious driving.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Decided I needed a pizza so i went down into Laredo. Went to the pizza hut. On my way back to the "J" , 35 was ice covered and I counted 7 multi car accidents in 9 miles.....and a single car rollover on the on ramp to 35 north at uniroyal dr by the Pilot....:rolleyes:

guido4475

Not a Member
Cleveland, Oh, sunny today,but very cold.Sitting here in my slippers, with my robe on,in shorts, enjoying the warmth of the fireplace..sipping on some Captain Morgan..Weather calls for cold temps, but no snow next few days.Fired up the snowblower, and cleared the ice and snow off the driveway and sidewalks.Catching up on alot of things to do around the house..And my brother is coming in from Florida.First time I have seen him in 4 years!Superbowl Sunday will be interesting !

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
28 in North ala. sopposed to get sleet over nite.
guildo hope you don't go out in the cold as you are dressed.It will be cold.

guido4475

Not a Member
28 in North ala. sopposed to get sleet over nite.
guildo hope you don't go out in the cold as you are dressed.It will be cold.

Actually, I already have done that a few times to have a smoke.I dont or never have smoked in any house yet.Dont like the smell of cig smoke in the air inside..It's not that bad outside..mind over matter. Now,if I was in commando mode, it may be a different thing....lol..

Jason2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Heard on local weather i-65 in Ala from Cullman south to Birmingham is at stand still.One of the high up elected oficials is stuck in the jam.haha

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Laredo is Ice covered...I-35 from the 26 mile marker into Laredo is Closed...all trucks are on the service road.......the is a 1/4 in of ice covering my van.....BUT...the SUN is up for the 1st time in 3 days, and i just heard it is getting to 47 today....

Oh the complete expressway system is shut down in San Antonio also......

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Delivered in Laredo Friday morning. Took three attempts to make the last 18 miles between midnight and 0930 delivery. Two hour stand still then a couple miles, two hour stand still, couple miles...As of 1000 Texas time, interstate still closed. At 0730 when I woke the temp was 20 degrees and ice.

eb