Report your weather

Lawrence

Founder
Staff member
Please report your current weather conditions, location and time.

Florence, KY (I-75 Exit 181)
2/1/11 8:35 pm EST
Rain and Sleet - the Interstate is fine, but the side roads can be slick.

Refer Hauler

Expert Expediter
Came from Evansville IN. across I-64 to mile marker 55 on I-71 ( loves) heavy rain and wet roads . CB chatter is that it gets icy above the 30 MM on I 75 in Ohio. headed for Dayton but cannot deleiver until 09:00 tomorrow. will wait for daylight.

guido4475

Not a Member
On 71 in Sunbury, Oh at the J.All iced up and alot of accidents everywhere.Had a car coming at me from the other direction come across the median and go across my lanes right in front of me to the woods on my side..Who needs this??? I'm just trying to get home!!!!It is 8:42 pm, est, 2/1/11 Parked for the night....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Taylor Michigan 9pm.
Strong winds, cold and probably 2-3 inches so far.

Freight is running hot!

Last edited:

ATeam

Retired Expediter
69 Degrees
Scattered clouds
Southwest winds @ 5 mph
At our Florida vacation home, 9:15 p.m.

No sign of snow yet but we'll keep our eyes open as we take an evening stroll down to the pier.

Last edited:

moose

Veteran Expediter
21:21
St Louis, M.O
snow covered lot probably 4"
atop of 2" of ice
wind from the N at 15

don't really think i can make it out without a towTruck... :(

LisaLouHoo

Expert Expediter
White out conditions.

19 degrees.

Wind steady from the ENE at 21 mph.

7 miles west of Flint, MI along the I-69 corridor.

9:40 PM, 2/1/11

Last edited:

Bandit2

Seasoned Expediter
Traveling from San Diego to Boston moving a relative , presently hunkered down in Deming Nm. at I-10 Ex. 81 , waiting for the storm's ahead of Us to blow over.
It's 24 F with a wind of 10 mph , but they are saying snow showers later tonight , into tomorrow.
Bob

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I-80 near LaSalle, IL. Whiteout conditions, heavy snow and wind. Very kewl heavy lightening. Icy roads, too. On my way to Kansas City. Chicago was fun. The Interstate behind me and in front of me has been closed.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I-80 near LaSalle, IL. Whiteout conditions, heavy snow and wind. Very kewl heavy lightening. Icy roads, too. On my way to Kansas City. Chicago was fun. The Interstate behind me and in front of me has been closed.

I have only seen "thunder snow" a couple of times in my life. It can be scary when you are outside with no kind of cover.

Just be safe, hunker down till it passes and get some ZZZZZ's. Driving in snow always makes me sleepy. Something about all those "white do hickeys" flying at me that just puts me out.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Few miles east of Las Cruces, NM, cold, windy, no snow yet. Sitting tight until I get an offer that doesn't involve skating on thin ice.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Taylor Michigan
18 degrees, Winds extremely strong
Heavy snowfall coming down
5-6 inches on the ground so far

pellgrn

Expert Expediter
Lansing I.L which is on the bordor of I.N 8-9 miles west of Gary I.N.The snow has picked up to go along with a wind that has made huge drifts on most roads,temps at 21 with a plus 1 wind chill.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
WELL COLDER THAN A BLOODY KANGAROO jumping across the antantaric no

ok well in dallas tx home of the 2011 super bowl current temp is a chilly 11 degs snowing lightly icy roads still truckstop totally full i mean full
wombat