Please welcome our two new Moderators!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Well, the decision has been made folks, and we have decided to punish two of our longest running, and most active members by making them moderators! :D

Now usually this is where I would post a rambling intro telling you about them, but in this case, I don't believe an introduction is needed for either!

so, without further ado.......

Welcome Turtle and OntarioVanMan to the Mod Squad!

Dale

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
Good luck to the both of ya, it ain't easy! You can count on me to hinder....um....uh, I mean help, yeah that's it, help in any way I can....phewwwww:p:p

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
Good luck to both of you, I imagine the drums will be beating late into the night about this news, over on "that other site". :p

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
I wanted MOOT!
Not these two highly educated, self assured, superior beings..:p
Sheesh <snort>
My condolences guys but am tickled you will help rule the swamp.:D

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Can we get an over/under going on how many words Turtle will use to warn somebody?

Welcome to the jungle, we've got fun and games...

Edit: Did anyone actually see OVM's birth certificate?

Last edited:

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Turtle???

Are you serious???
Oh, that's OK. Everyone, including me, is thinking that. A turtle with a badge, what a nightmare. :D

But it's for the children. I mean chiiiildren. So if me being a moderator saves the life of just one child, then it's all worth it. :p

EnglishLady

Veteran Expediter
Oh, that's OK. Everyone, including me, is thinking that. A turtle with a badge, what a nightmare. :D

But it's for the children. I mean chiiiildren. So if me being a moderator saves the life of just one child, then it's all worth it. :p

LOL ... Our Hero :D

It looks good on your shell :p