Please Join The Turtle Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
association, club....;)

Not the same thing and NOT a "Fan Club" I cannot imagine joining ANYTHING that is more useless than a "Fan Club". (turtle or other wise) That is teenage and little kids stuff. Fan club my left foot!! :p

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now, I AM a fan of turtle soup, fried turtle etc. but there are no fan clubs for that, not that I would join one, clubs are ok for golf but I don't play that either. Why would I want to shoot a "golf"? Don't know what a "golf" is and would not know how to cook one if I did shoot one. I DO know how to cook turtle. :p

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Not the same thing and NOT a "Fan Club" I cannot imagine joining ANYTHING that is more useless than a "Fan Club". (turtle or other wise) That is teenage and little kids stuff. Fan club my left foot!! :p

I agree with Fan Clubs being useless:)
I think this is more of a Turtle flaming club!!!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Sorry I already have an air conditioner.

Those are ok but they tend to use more electricity than fans do. Less electricity usage means less coal burned, less mercury into the water, therefore, cleaner water to allow for more turtle which then allows for MORE turtle soup!!!! I got it DOWN!!!:p

I can say one thing for sure, Turtle had better stay out of S.E. Michigan or he may end up getting his "goose" cooked!! Turtle soup is a favorite in our area!! NO turtle is safe!!

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Those are ok but they tend to use more electricity than fans do. Less electricity usage means less coal burned, less mercury into the water, therefore, cleaner water to allow for more turtle which then allows for MORE turtle soup!!!! fe!!

You obviously have never had two headed turtle soup!

Last edited:

greg334

Veteran Expediter
I got a question;

has the op provided any content beyond the turtle stuff and some posts in the political arena?

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
I got a question;

has the op provided any content beyond the turtle stuff and some posts in the political arena?
The OP is a well known mischief-maker here at EO. Busted many times for using multiple screen names. These are the types drawn to the "CULT." Pathetic.

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
Funny thing, I was in ohio, headed over the michigan line and there was a fairly large turtle in the road. I made it over with out squashing him, hopefully he got to the side of the road safe.

RLENT

Veteran Expediter
I assure you these sicko types are serious.
Au contraire mon frere .... methinks that some are assigning far, far greater significance to what the OP wrote than what is actually there ....

I read it ..... and I just chuckle a bit .... it's entirely possible that there just might be a little tongue-in-cheek-humor going on in what is being written by the OP ....

Of course, to those who have made it their nature to be only deathly serious that might not be readily evident ...

Nope, I'd have to say that true seriousness comes from those folks who:

....... mindlessly forward a public campaign of hate toward peaceful law-abiding fellow citizens who just happen to be of a different religion than their own .....

....... who are inclined are hate others because of their political affiliation or views .....

....... hate others because of their religion or religious views .... or lack thereof ....

...... advocate the denial of the civil or human rights of individuals simply because of their race, creed, color, religion, etc. ....

..... advocate the genocide of any people for whatever reason ......

One could say, in truth, that the more serious one is, the less alive one actually is .....

And based on that, there are plenty around these parts that are able to continue their existence solely because they are on life-support .....

And now, having said that, let the gnashing of teeth in the dark begin ....

Apparently, the mods worship Turtle as well. He has a free hand to do as he pleases here at EO.
Do ya really, really believe that ?

Seriously ?

Given what you've been getting away with lately, one truly wonders .... :rolleyes:

There is nothing to be done about it. Very Disappointing.
...... well, you certainly haven't let that stop you ..... :rolleyes:

From false innuendo, unsubstantiated claims, and outright lies - all of which, are entirely irrelevant to any possible valid point you could make (that would be in the least way germane to the various threads where this crap gets posted) ..... to flagrantly violating the EO Code of Conduct - by publicly revealing something said in confidence to you (something others would be very wise to take careful note of, before venturing to speak to this individual), you have certainly turned it into your own little personal jihad .....

..... Osama would very proud indeed .....

Status
Not open for further replies.