Please Join The Turtle Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieselDogg

Not a Member
Expedite Trucking Forums - Turtle Fan Club

Someone with a chip on their shoulder decided to come into the other thread and denounce The Great Turtle. It got ugly and now it is locked.

If you do not have anything nice to say about Turtle please do not post in this thread!

This thread is to spread the word about Turtle and his fantastic ability to rebute idiotic posts in the soapbox and other threads as well.

Naysayers please do not ruin this upbeat thread! There are numerous other threads for you to post in, I think I speak for all of Turtles fans when I say you know what you can do with your negativity!

So please join up and show your support for a voice of reason on these forums!

sung to The bye bye birdie theme

We love you Turtle oh yes we do
We love you Turtle and we'll be true
Whenever you're sad we're blue
Oh Turtle we love you!

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Hey Bubba give it a rest, you're just wasting bandwith.
I assure you these sicko types are serious. Apparently, the mods worship Turtle as well. He has a free hand to do as he pleases here at EO. There is nothing to be done about it. Very disappointing.

mac61

Seasoned Expediter
I assure you these sicko types are serious. Apparently, the mods worship Turtle as well. He has a free hand to do as he pleases here at EO. There is nothing to be done about it. Very disappointing.
-------------------------------------------------------

Why you are jealous with name of Turtle?

An empty vessel thunders much.

mac61

Seasoned Expediter
It's called disgust, mac61. If I need to explain it, you haven't been paying attention.
-------------------------------------------------------------

I think your comments is mirror of your inside feelings for Turtel .You know total members 12479 of this Forum, they are not thinking like you, but you are most (genius guy) of this forum

aristotle

Veteran Expediter

I think your comments is mirror of your inside feelings for Turtel .You know total members 12479 of this Forum, they are not thinking like you, but you are most (genius guy) of this forum

Good grief, this must be LRE stirring up trouble. ... mac61, we hardly knew ye. As a courtesy I am placing you on my ever-growing IGNORE LIST.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I don't do sneaky, so I'll say it here & now:
Dreamer, this blatant smear campaign against Turtle [and myself, RELENT, Witness, etc] has got to stop.
And some 'members' have got to grow up.:mad:

mac61

Seasoned Expediter
Good grief, this must be LRE stirring up trouble. ... mac61, we hardly knew ye. As a courtesy I am placing you on my ever-growing IGNORE LIST.

I’m really thankful……. ……….. …….. !!!

dieseldiva

Veteran Expediter
I don't do sneaky, so I'll say it here & now:
Dreamer, this blatant smear campaign against Turtle [and myself, RELENT, Witness, etc] has got to stop.
And some 'members' have got to grow up.:mad:

As to whether it's a smear campaign or not is for each and every member to decide for themselves....my question is why is the shelled one in question not banned for calling another member "a dick"?? Are any of you defenders open-minded and honest enough to admit that if it were someone you disliked that did that, you would be screaming an objection??

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Let him keep going, the more he says, the more he exposes himself for what he truly is. It is quite sad to see someone circle the wagon's with no cavalry in sight.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Who witness?

If I hadn't added the "circle the wagons" I could see that you might have thought I was talking about you know who wink, wink, nod, nod......But with the reference to the cavalry I would think you would know to whom I was speaking of.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I don't belong to ANY club of ANY kind, so I won't join this one.

I REALLY think that this silly, childish, "finger pointing" needs to stop. I am being to feel like I am home with little kids in the house again. :( I am WAY too old for that. Knock what people say if you wish, DON'T throw insults AT others. PLEASE! I would hate to have to send some of you to your rooms without supper!!! :p

Dakota

Veteran Expediter
I don't belong to ANY club of ANY kind, so I won't join this one.

I REALLY think that this silly, childish, "finger pointing" needs to stop. I am being to feel like I am home with little kids in the house again. :( I am WAY too old for that. Knock what people say if you wish, DON'T throw insults AT others. PLEASE! I would hate to have to send some of you to your rooms without supper!!! :p

you don't belong to the NRA? wow

DieselDogg

Not a Member
8 members and growing! Thank You!

To the negative people, can't you find some other threads to spread your negativity? Just because you cannot compete with Turtle in the soapbox and he owns you there, is no reason to come here and desecrate this shrine to The Great One.

sung to The bye bye birdie theme

We love you Turtle oh yes we do
We love you Turtle and we'll be true
Whenever you're sad we're blue
Oh Turtle we love you!

Status
Not open for further replies.