OWS ORGANIZER and HIS THOUGHTS o HOW IT SHOULD BE...

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
LOL, THIS is OWS!! This guy is an recognized "ORGANIZER" of the "movement...You libs should soooo proud..This is hillarious..Remember, this guy is an ORGANIZER for OWS..He Represents the people, their ideals and the movement...LOL...am not a big fan of Hannitys, ii do find him funny and he does a good job here...Watch this all the way thru...This guy is a product of the higher education system he feels should be free...

HANNITY HOSTS HARRISON SHULTZ OWS ORGANIZER 120503 - YouTube

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Doesn't matter if you like Hannity or not, this OWS guest is prime example of the mindset of many. Just like he said, they want everything free, and are totally clueless as to where the money is coming from. And this guy is 29 years old. It is really pathetic.
I did get a good laugh out of the charge the NYC police dept brought in rapists for the crowds entertainment. Certainly worth a watch to know what these idiots or "dumber than dirt liberal morons" really think.

clcooper

Expert Expediter
Doesn't matter if you like Hannity or not, this OWS guest is prime example of the mindset of many..
sort of like here in the soapbox The mind set of some

Just like he said, they want everything free,.
so you dont like for stuff on sale you dont try to get stuff as cheap as you can .

and are totally clueless as to where the money is coming from..
where does it come from . where is the money for my son coming from .

And this guy is 29 years old. It is really pathetic. .
how old are you

I did get a good laugh out of the charge the NYC police dept brought in rapists for the crowds entertainment..
yep police depts and /or governments never did anything like that because police depts and /or governments are never the corrupt ones it is always the other groups

Certainly worth a watch to know what these idiots or "dumber than dirt liberal morons" really think.
i bet some say the same thing about the soapbox the dumber then dirt morons and their mind set .

if people make the judgement of the OWS off of just watching this .

clcooper

Expert Expediter
This guy is a product of the higher education system he feels should be free...
when you tell people they should of got more education . so they would have more choices at jobs where should they go . to the lower education system.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Rather than just a active participant, this guy claims to be a organizer for them. While not everyone may think the same as he does in their group, it is likely that a majority rather than a minority share his views.

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
While their ideals and movement might seem silly and juvenile, the lack of preparation and general stumbling around seems only to be matched by a govt going to war based on "they have weapons of mass destruction.."
Oh wait, maybe they don't.
I'll take the ideals of youth any day.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I think it's interesting that people think Hannity did a good job. He did a particularly bad job, in my opinion, except it's about right in line with the rest of his interviewing skills, which is to say he's never met a sentence he couldn't interrupt. As usual, he rapid fired questions and jumped from topic to topic, never letting the guy finish a single thought. That's why I quit watching Hannity a long time ago. Conan O'Brien is a (far, far) better interviewer than Hannity. <snort>

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Hannity called this guy live on his radio show yesterday, offered to get the guy a job...a entry level job in the $10-15 an hour range...his response was that he won't get out of bed for less then $80,000 a yr salary....

And Scott, you really don't want to know my position on our government going to war....:D

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
I think it's interesting that people think Hannity did a good job. He did a particularly bad job, in my opinion, except it's about right in line with the rest of his interviewing skills, which is to say he's never met a sentence he couldn't interrupt. As usual, he rapid fired questions and jumped from topic to topic, never letting the guy finish a single thought. That's why I quit watching Hannity a long time ago. Conan O'Brien is a (far, far) better interviewer than Hannity. <snort>

My vote would be for Conan if comparing these two. I think Hannity went to the same school as Laura Ingraham who does interrupting interviews as well when it really isn't needed. Most guys like the OWS guy will fall on their face just the same.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
so you dont like for stuff on sale you dont try to get stuff as cheap as you can .
where does it come from . where is the money for my son coming from .
Everybody except the left draws the line at stealing. Money comes from labor. What someone receives without labor, somebody else labored without receiving. I don't know what you're talking about wrt your son, but if he's getting money from the state, somebody--actually lots of somebodies--worked for that money. Then it was taken from them, and sent to your son or whoever's responsible for his bills. If that were me, I'd be so humiliated that I sure wouldn't admit it to anybody.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hannity is who he is, a take it or leave it thing. A little bit goes a long way. I don't listen to him or watch unless it's a referred clip like this. I wonder if the occupy guy is truly that clueless and stupid or if he was really playing it up for whatever reason. It's difficult to imagine that level of stupidity but then dirt is pretty dumb so dumber than dirt liberal morons could be just that stupid I guess.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Wow, that was hard to watch, that blithering idiot flapping his gums when he has no clue about freedom or economics. The OWS guy was an idiot, too.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We had one of those OWS duds on our truck for 2 days. It was like talking to a sponge. He was, for the most part, alive. He has 'absorbed' everything that he was fed, questioned nothing. Had NO ability to for independent thought. He regurgitated standard talking points of today's 'ideals of the youth' like, cow farts will destroy the earth and anyone who makes a profit is evil. (I was making a profit hauling HIS freight, guess I was seen as evil) His wife was a 'mistress of propaganda', a union teacher in a NYC public school. Indoctrinating more young sponges.

Yeah, they are quite a bunch.

I don't give a flip about Hannity, I don't go in for that sort of childish entertainment. No matter which side of the fence they sit on.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Dennis Prager and Joe Pags are among the best currently on air. Mark Levin as well if you are ok with occasional anger and yelling, not undeserved by any means. I believe Joe Pags is also on the iheartradio app as well and perhaps the other two but I'm not sure. Dennis Prager also has Prager University which is a good educational tool.

The Dennis Prager Show

Joe Pags Homepage

Mark Levin

clcooper

Expert Expediter
Everybody except the left draws the line at stealing. Money comes from labor. What someone receives without labor, somebody else labored without receiving. I don't know what you're talking about wrt your son, but if he's getting money from the state, somebody--actually lots of somebodies--worked for that money. Then it was taken from them, and sent to your son or whoever's responsible for his bills. If that were me, I'd be so humiliated that I sure wouldn't admit it to anybody.

what is labor ? so the company you drive (labor) for is steeling .because they are reciveing money for the labor (driveing ) you do for them

and agian some want to judge . i never said where my sons money is coming from .

and are totally clueless as to where the money is coming from. QUOTE]

just as here totally clueless . lot of guesses and judgements .

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
what is labor ? so the company you drive (labor) for is steeling .because they are reciveing money for the labor (driveing ) you do for them
No, (well, some of them are, but that's another matter), as long as you are being compensated honestly per your agreement, they're not. You are getting the money you are supposed to get.
and agian some want to judge . i never said where my sons money is coming from .

I pointed that out. I said I didn't know the situation there, but went with what you made it sound like.

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter
Dennis Prager and Joe Pags are among the best currently on air. Mark Levin as well if you are ok with occasional anger and yelling, not undeserved by any means. I believe Joe Pags is also on the iheartradio app as well and perhaps the other two but I'm not sure. Dennis Prager also has Prager University which is a good educational tool.

The Dennis Prager Show

Joe Pags Homepage

Mark Levin

I used to love listening to Mark Levin. He is a true conservative in all but his tendency to warmonger. And that's enough for me not to seek him out anymore.

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
I used to love listening to Mark Levin. He is a true conservative in all but his tendency to warmonger. And that's enough for me not to seek him out anymore.

He champions himself a constitutional expert, but if he a Ron Paul debated, he would get a public @$$ whooping.

Still, ftmp, he's better than most. He communicates well.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
"Still, ftmp, he's better than most. He communicates well."

I listened to him once. VERY annoying voice. Boring and predictable as well.