Our sympathies to Kini Lu

Coco

Seasoned Expediter
Our sincere sympathies to Kini Lu (Cindy and Brian). Cindy lost her brother in a motorcycle accident Sunday evening.
They are currently on the road and have our blessing for a safe return home.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
That's terrible. I'm sure they will be kept in everyone's thoughts and prayers.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Cindy: I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, and wishing there were anything I could say or do to help - but I know there isn't, really. Stay safe & sane, my friend.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Cindy & Brian so sorry to hear about you and your families loss. You have had a tough year.

kinilu57

Expert Expediter
Thank you everyone. i actually got to see and talk to him that day. It was good. He lived life hard and fast and he went out hard and fast. His family is suffering unbelievably. He had a wife, kids, and grandkids.

I appreciate all the kind words and being in your prayers. This is what makes being on the road a very difficult way of life.

My Mom will have a hard time letting me leave again. She always cries and we have been out here 4 yrs now.

My daughter and her husband are in Iraq and I KNOW how she feels. I have a feeling this is gonna be a very rough year.

arkjarhead

Veteran Expediter
I now this going to sound cliche but I don't know what to say other than I will be thinking of you and your family.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
My sympathies to you and yours. It's always more of a punch in the gut when it's sudden and unexpected.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Cindy and Brain

I'm very sorry for your lost of a love one. You will be in our thougts and prayers for a safe return to home during a sad time in your life.

are12

Expert Expediter
Cindy,

We know there are no words that can ease your pain over the loss of your brother. You and Brian have certainly had a rough year and we will keep you both and your families in our prayers.

If you need anything - just give us a call.

Be safe on your way home.