on the road again

MissKat

Expert Expediter
Thanks lol. This sushi place is walking distance from the mall

Sent from my SCH-I800 using EO Forums

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Well seems sometimes bigger Is better!! Headed to S Carolina to pick up for Chicago. All miles paid loaded. Load won't fit a sprinter, and I'm cheaper than a straight truck!! Works for me Lol!!

twentyhigh

Seasoned Expediter
Well seems sometimes bigger Is better!! Headed to S Carolina to pick up for Chicago. All miles paid loaded. Load won't fit a sprinter, and I'm cheaper than a straight truck!! Works for me Lol!!

Who says size doesn't matter?! LOL! I guess what matters is what you can do with what you have. ;)

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Well went from IN to Lakewood NY. Now sitting in Erie PA at the TA. This is some kind of beautiful country around here. Snow all over the place. Got more good pics, That I will never remember to post LOL!! Cant believe this snow at this time of the year!! Hope the miles keep coming. Wish us luck!!!

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
We loaded out of PA headed to Chattanooga. Drop around 6 tonight, than may just have to find me a trout stream and catch some dinner again !!!

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
A couple runs over the weekend. Not lots of miles,but better than nothing! Will finish up tonight in Priceton IN. Had to do a rescue load correct a couple broke down vanners. Low miles but decent pay. Hopefully a good long run tomorrow!! Hope everyone is doing great!!

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Well still sitting at the J in Princeton area. Have to goto the shop in the morning. AC compressor belt broke! Pray thats all it is!! Need to get back on the road. Going broke sitting here!!!!

Kristi

Active Expediter
Summer with a/c equals one very upset girl! I hate hate hate being hot. We're having problems with our a/c on our APU. If u run it on low it freezes up. So we run it on high and I have to battle with it to hear the tv. Oh well id rather be cold and bored than hot and entertained...lol

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Hope all are doing well. We are still sitting in Canton waiting for a call. Was sure hoping for some miles for the weekend. Wasn't a very good week! Well maybe next week will be better!! Everyone stay safe!