on the road again

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Well, headed to Kansas to pick up, than to Montgomery to drop in the morning. Should be a beautiful ride! Dropped this morning for 900 miles to open another good week! Hope this keeps up. Hope everyone is running their tires off! We all need a good year.
Drive safe and see you all soon!!!

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Picked up at John Deere. Going to Kerashaw on 85 in Montgomery. Nothing else lined up yet so I guess closest flying j or pilot from there!

twentyhigh

Seasoned Expediter
I think the closet Flying J is in Hope Hull. We are going to GS off 85- looks like Thursday. Have family in the area- wish we were already there!!!

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
That's where we went. Only about 20 minutes and than off to Bessemer for another loss. Headed to Greenwood Mississippi now for a morning drop! Enjoy your visit. Sure we will bump into you guys at some point!

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
It has changed alot since last time I was there. But we are already in Greenwood MS for he night and have to drop off at 8am.

Last edited:

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Well sitting all weekend in Antioch TN. Hate the heat, dreading summertime. Only good thing will be the short shorts! Hope dispatch gets us running again Monday! Been 3 real decent weeks in a row. Need to keep it rolling!!

Kristi

Active Expediter
Oh, you're gonna love Laredo in the summer. Lol

I can only imagine how hot its gonna be in Laredo in the summer. We were just there Friday and it was getting unncomfortable in the truck.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Last summer every time we were there it was 105+ higest was 116*

Sent from my VS910 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk

AMonger

Veteran Expediter
Last summer every time we were there it was 105+ higest was 116*

Sent from my VS910 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk

And remember the ridiculous heat extended all the way north through Oklahoma and into Kansas. Stayed that way all summer.

2012: Ron Paul or not at all.
The lesser of two evils is still evil.

gotta go

Veteran Expediter
Just a reminder, when in Laredo. Parking at Discount Diesel puts you up on a hill with a nice breeze. Much nicer place to park than the truckstops in the valley.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Just a reminder, when in Laredo. Parking at Discount Diesel puts you up on a hill with a nice breeze. Much nicer place to park than the truckstops in the valley.
Of course, it also puts you considerably closer to the sun, so there is that.

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Headed to a pick up. Slow start this week. Sure need a good run! Drop-in Moline IL tonight.
Was fun meeting g lots of new folks this weekend in Antoch. But sure glad to be rolling again! See you all soon!!!

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting in Rome GA doing laundry this morning. Waiting for the next load. Wow.... We have a lot of laundry!!!!lol!

Kristi

Active Expediter
Sitting in Rome GA doing laundry this morning. Waiting for the next load. Wow.... We have a lot of laundry!!!!lol!

We're sitting in Nogales AZ right now. Been here since Tuesday. We did our laundry last night and I was amazed at home much we had lol. But now its done and over with. Hope they get y'all moving soon.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using EO Forums