on the road again

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
We always wanted to go to the aquarium but just never willing to spend that much. Hope you guys have a great time.
The move back to GA worked out. Just enough time for a shower and off to pick up in Norcross and drop in AM in Danville KY.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Don't ever go to the aquarium in Denver. It was a waste of time and money. The Denver mint was interesting. We also did the Celestial Seasonings tea factory tour in Boulder. That was a great free tour and free tea samples.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Xparent Pink Tapatalk

twentyhigh

Seasoned Expediter
We always wanted to go to the aquarium but just never willing to spend that much. Hope you guys have a great time.
The move back to GA worked out. Just enough time for a shower and off to pick up in Norcross and drop in AM in Danville KY.

If I were paying for it - we wouldn't be going! It is a group thing and I am chaperoning. I think maybe I have lost my mind - there are 38 kids!

Glad the move worked out for you. Hope you had time to do everything you needed to do.

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Well we sat all weekend. Found a great little lake right down the street that was filled with trout. Had grilled trout and roasted potatoes in the parking lot! Great dinner and good times!! A shame more folks weren't here to join in!!!

twentyhigh

Seasoned Expediter
Well we sat all weekend. Found a great little lake right down the street that was filled with trout. Had grilled trout and roasted potatoes in the parking lot! Great dinner and good times!! A shame more folks weren't here to join in!!!

Well, if ya had given us a little more notice, we coulda been there! Although I am more of a mahi mahi kind of gal. ;)

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Nothing like grilled mahi mahi. But fresh cought trout is pretty good too!!
Delivered in Greenburg a little early and back in service in IN, first out for 174 miles!! Shouldnt sit long! Going to bed and get a good night sleep!
Good night all!!!

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Been kind of a crappy week. Wife sick, not enough miles, and long nights when we did move.
Sitting in Bowman SC.... PHONE just interrupted post! Heading back to Detroit!!

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting Monroe MI. Just got finished and about to go to bed at the TA. ONLY 1 sprinter abrasive of us and we're the o ly team!! Come on dispatch, we need more miles!
Good morning/night to everyone. Be safe!!

tenntrucker

Expert Expediter
Setting @ Monroe TA also, looks like a expediters convention going on. I don't think I've ever seen this many here before.

Sent from my DROID X2 using EO Forums

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Hey Roger, where are you? Come over and say hello if you have the time. We are in the Allstate cube van! Hope we all get rolling soon!!

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Well on our way to warmer weather. Longview TX. Personally I prefer the colder weather. But definitely needed the miles!! Been a rough couple weeks.

twentyhigh

Seasoned Expediter
Well on our way to warmer weather. Longview TX. Personally I prefer the colder weather. But definitely needed the miles!! Been a rough couple weeks.

So....no retirement in Miami for you guys? Lol. Spending my golden years walking the beach sounds perfect to me!

donaddemt

Seasoned Expediter
Well speaking of beaches!!!! We are back in FL AGAIN!!!!!!! This time needs to go better than the last or I will quit taking these runs! I love the bikinis but I Hate the heat LOL!! Have to drop at Orlando international airport. Than get to a pilot to sleep!

twentyhigh

Seasoned Expediter
Well speaking of beaches!!!! We are back in FL AGAIN!!!!!!! This time needs to go better than the last or I will quit taking these runs! I love the bikinis but I Hate the heat LOL!! Have to drop at Orlando international airport. Than get to a pilot to sleep!

You can always hang out with the mouse. Or visit Seaworld. I wasn't all that impressed with it, but my honey loves it. Maybe we'll go again and give it another try. I have to be in Orlando in late June- now that is when it is hot! Not so much now. Suck it up cupcake! ;)

MissKat

Expert Expediter
No pilot nearby. Parking ok off i drive by the go karts. Fun too

Sent from my VS920 4G using EO Forums

MissKat

Expert Expediter
If you go east on i4 the sanford mall lets you park overnight at the macys end. Movie theater target fast food and central fla zoo very closeby.

Sent from my VS920 4G using EO Forums