On the Democrat side...

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
OK, so what does it say when YOU click it?

If I know what the error says, I might be able to figure out why it's happening.
I says I don't have permission to view the page.
I posted a link to it.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
My worst nightmare and yes I've actually had one...is HC!
In spite of the fact that Hillary is one of the most incompetent, corrupt and personally repulsive candidates ever, the Democrats will vote for her in lock step because she's THEIR candidate. On the other hand, the gang that can't seem to ever shoot straight except in a circular firing squad - the GOP - continues to squabble over turf and power structure, forming NeverCruz and NeverTrump cliques that will guarantee another defeat in Nov because THEIR candidate didn't get the nomination. They can't seem to understand that they'll be facing the weakest Democrat POTUS candidate in their lifetimes but refuse to take the gift that's being handed them because of petty bickering. The reality is there will never be a perfect candidate, and this year Trump looks like their best choice.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
In spite of the fact that Hillary is one of the most incompetent, corrupt and personally repulsive candidates ever, the Democrats will vote for her in lock step because she's THEIR candidate. On the other hand, the gang that can't seem to ever shoot straight except in a circular firing squad - the GOP - continues to squabble over turf and power structure, forming NeverCruz and NeverTrump cliques that will guarantee another defeat in Nov because THEIR candidate didn't get the nomination. They can't seem to understand that they'll be facing the weakest Democrat POTUS candidate in their lifetimes but refuse to take the gift that's being handed them because of petty bickering. The reality is there will never be a perfect candidate, and this year Trump looks like their best choice.
Last time Ken was in SC he brought me home a couple of lawn signs...they say Trump and they're up!!!

Reactions: muttly and ntimevan

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Expedite Trucking Forums - Error
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Reactions: RoadTime

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Why does it say no permission to click the link?
OK, we got it figured out.

Juju uploaded that picture as an embedded image in a PC (private Conversation) to me, asking whether she should post it or not. Normally I'd say no problem, because it's funny and not offensive (except maybe to Democrats). But because we're on the heels of several people posting pictures of dirty words just to do it, and then getting Warnings for that, I suggested she post a link to the picture, along with a language warning for those who don't want to be surprised by bad language. I didn't want to hear the "Why can sheeee post pictures of dirty words and EYE can't?!?! Waaaaa!"

Instead of posting the URL from where she originally got the picture, she posted the URL from where she uploaded it to her account's upload directory. Because it was embedded to me, I can see it, and because it's not public, no one else can see it.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
OK, we got it figured out.

Juju uploaded that picture as an embedded image in a PC (private Conversation) to me, asking whether she should post it or not. Normally I'd say no problem, because it's funny and not offensive (except maybe to Democrats). But because we're on the heels of several people posting pictures of dirty words just to do it, and then getting Warnings for that, I suggested she post a link to the picture, along with a language warning for those who don't want to be surprised by bad language. I didn't want to hear the "Why can sheeee post pictures of dirty words and EYE can't?!?! Waaaaa!"

Instead of posting the URL from where she originally got the picture, she posted the URL from where she uploaded it to her account's upload directory. Because it was embedded to me, I can see it, and because it's not public, no one else can see it.
Oopsie!

Reactions: ntimevan

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
No biggie. But it's interesting in how that happened. What was throwing me was the fact that I could see it, but no one else could, including other Admins and Mods. Now we know what happens when someone posts a link to something uploaded to the /forums/attachments/ folder on the server. :)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
No biggie. But it's interesting in how that happened. What was throwing me was the fact that I could see it, but no one else could, including other Admins and Mods. Now we know what happens when someone posts a link to something uploaded to the /forums/attachments/ folder on the server. :)
maybe next time I won't ask....lol

Reactions: Turtle and ntimevan

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Guess I'll have to follow the lead on Trump. The wall will be a good thing, except I won't be able to get in restraunts to quick since there will be no one to clear the tables and wash the dishes. If I do get a good meal I guess I won't be able to work it off playing golf because there will be no one to cut the grass. At least we will not let Muslims back into the country from overseas, which will help employment issues because Thousands of Muslim servicemen serving overseas won't be back and the armed forces will need to replace them. And, of course, we won't have to deal with "female problems" because they won't be allowed out if they have bleeding issues.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
AND, don't forget we won't have to tolerate mothers that feel they should be able to feed their infants in public, I mean we allowed them to vote, why keep giving them rights? Plus, it's about time someone stood up to protestors, demonstrators as we need to delete the First Amendment so we can put more focus on the second one. Yup. Trump will be exactly what we deserve

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Guess I'll have to follow the lead on Trump. The wall will be a good thing, except I won't be able to get in restraunts to quick since there will be no one to clear the tables and wash the dishes. If I do get a good meal I guess I won't be able to work it off playing golf because there will be no one to cut the grass. At least we will not let Muslims back into the country from overseas, which will help employment issues because Thousands of Muslim servicemen serving overseas won't be back and the armed forces will need to replace them. And, of course, we won't have to deal with "female problems" because they won't be allowed out if they have bleeding issues.
Guess some businesses will just have to suck it up and hire legal citizens.

Reactions: jujubeans

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
AND, don't forget we won't have to tolerate mothers that feel they should be able to feed their infants in public, I mean we allowed them to vote, why keep giving them rights? Plus, it's about time someone stood up to protestors, demonstrators as we need to delete the First Amendment so we can put more focus on the second one. Yup. Trump will be exactly what we deserve
Yes, let's be for the 'protesters' who want to shut down another person's right to speak at a private function.:rolleyes: