On the Democrat side...

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
BS aside, just wait and see what happens when the morons elect HillBern because that's who will elect her in one of 4 potential ways of voting.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
AND, don't forget we won't have to tolerate mothers that feel they should be able to feed their infants in public, I mean we allowed them to vote, why keep giving them rights? Plus, it's about time someone stood up to protestors, demonstrators as we need to delete the First Amendment so we can put more focus on the second one. Yup. Trump will be exactly what we deserve
I'm gonna put a Trump sign on your front lawn! Ask your better half to read what you wrote..I'd like to hear what she has to say????

Reactions: Worn Out Manager

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
I have NEVER voted democrat, but, Mr Trump is no Republican and since is no way he will win this is just fun watching y'all following the Pied Piper of Clueless

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, let's be for the 'protesters' who want to shut down another person's right to speak at a private function.:rolleyes:
We're starting to see the same attempts at censoring campaign events of Republican political candidates this year as we see on college campuses, where conservative speakers like Ann Coulter and Ben Shapiro are shouted down or prevented from voicing their political views by intolerant liberal protesters. Make no mistake, these disruptions at Trump rallies are organized and financed by the radical left-wing fascists who demand "inclusiveness" and "tolerance", but only include and tolerate those who agree with them. Maybe that's part of Trump's appeal; he won't put up with the disruptive tantrums of these punks.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Kind of makes you wonder who's paying for those protesters doesn't it?
What's so funny about the protesters at Trump rallies is, liberals are so clueless that they actually think the protesters are exercising their free speech rights. They're not. They're illegally infringing on the free speech of others. When PETA protests a KFC they don't go inside and protest, they stay outside where it's legal to protest. When workers picket a factory they don't go inside and protest. Sheesh.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Guess some businesses will just have to suck it up and hire legal citizens.
Yes, you are correct, this will finally be an opportunity for white people to wash dishes for minimum wage. How will they be able to chose from the thousands of applicants?

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Yes, let's be for the 'protesters' who want to shut down another person's right to speak at a private function.:rolleyes:
Didn't realize a campaign speech delivered at a public venue was only open to people who agree with your point of view? But, Mr Putin, you are correct!

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yes, you are correct, this will finally be an opportunity for white people to wash dishes for minimum wage. How will they be able to chose from the thousands of applicants?
They'll be able to find legal citizens to do it. White or otherwise. They'll have to pay them at least minimum wage though. I did it when I was 16 yrs old.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Didn't realize a campaign speech delivered at a public venue was only open to people who agree with your point of view? But, Mr Putin, you are correct!
and how do you feel about the protesters closing down the highway in Arizona? And I'll say this about Putin...both he and Trump have a set!

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It wasn't. But the speaker should be able to talk and be heard without being drowned out by those whose main objective was to shut down the rally by being disruptive.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
and how do you feel about the protesters closing down the highway in Arizona? And I'll say this about Putin...both he and Trump have a set!
And what if one was on a load and had to make a delivery, but was stuck in traffic for hours. Diverted off the highway and detoured the long way around. Those glorious protesters. :D

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Does it really matter what their race is so long as they're LEGAL US citizens?

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Most all of Trump's campaign rallies - stadiums for example - are not public venues. He pays to rent them, and many of his events require a ticket to enter. Regarding the protesters blocking the highway in AZ, they should have been dispersed and arrested immediately. This road also led to a hospital; suppose ambulances transporting critically ill patients were prevented from reaching the emergency room? How about pregnant women in labor having to give birth in their car and possibly endangering the mother and baby's lives because of the public roads being blocked by anti-Trump zealots? Their right of free speech doesn't include disrupting commerce or denying others their rights of access to public facilities which are built with taxpayers' dollars.

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Most all of Trump's campaign rallies - stadiums for example - are not public venues. He pays to rent them, and many of his events require a ticket to enter. Regarding the protesters blocking the highway in AZ, they should have been dispersed and arrested immediately. This road also led to a hospital; suppose ambulances transporting critically ill patients were prevented from reaching the emergency room? How about pregnant women in labor having to give birth in their car and possibly endangering the mother and baby's lives because of the public roads being blocked by anti-Trump zealots? Their right of free speech doesn't include disrupting commerce or denying others their rights of access to public facilities which are built with taxpayers' dollars.
Couldn't agree with you more!

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
What's so funny about the protesters at Trump rallies is, liberals are so clueless that they actually think the protesters are exercising their free speech rights. They're not. They're illegally infringing on the free speech of others. When PETA protests a KFC they don't go inside and protest, they stay outside where it's legal to protest. When workers picket a factory they don't go inside and protest. Sheesh.
As usual, you make very thoughtful points. My semi-sarcastic post does not say that I agree with the protestor or support their disruptive behavior, however, The Donald's response to "protest" is scary to me. As for disruptive behavior on private property I recommend a review of the actions of protest on 12/16/1773. Of course without this event we wouldn't be having this debate. God Save The Queen!

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Kind of makes you wonder who's paying for those protesters doesn't it?
Well......do we KNOW they are paid protestors, or is it possible they are people from the left that are as angry as many on the right are? As far as I know the only claim that they were paid protestors comes from Trump. The same source that bought us to realize that thousands of Muslims were cheering in Jersey when the towers came down. Again, I don't want Hill/Bill back in the Whitehouse, but, other than feeding the fuel of the "angry right" what are his qualifications
?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
The Donald's response to "protest" is scary to me.
I can't recall any of his responses to legal protests. His responses to illegal protests are quite logical and reasonable.

As for disruptive behavior on private property I recommend a review of the actions of protest on 12/16/1773. Of course without this event we wouldn't be having this debate. God Save The Queen!
Interesting, because in the case of the Boston Tea Party, the disruptions were caused by people protesting the British government for violating the rights of the people. So the direct analogy is the protesters inside Trump's rallies are the British government violating the rights of the people inside those venues, and those striking back at the protesters are the ones throwing the tea into the harbor. Trump hasn't violated any of the protesters' rights, but the protesters want to silence his dissent to what they believe.