On the Democrat side...

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Looks like Hillary Clinton is solidifying her frontrunner status for the Democrat nomination with a decisive victory over Senator Bernie Sanders in the South Carolina Primary.
So much for those who said Democrats don't want to vote for her. A liar and a phony, but they vote for her anyway. On the Democrat side, they're having quite the clown show as well.
Hillary Clinton wins South Carolina primary, cruises past Bernie Sanders

Last edited:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
They aren't known for intelligence, just greed and entitlement.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Hilary winning by a landslide in South Carolina is as shocking as Bernie winning by a landslide in New Hampshire.

Reactions: Moot

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
250px-Donald_Trump.png

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hillary is being a very good puppet too. She's Obama's puppet now.
Her speeches are chocked full racial pandering and parroting of approval of his policies. Who knew that Hillary, the original birther, would become his pander bear puppet.

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
All I know, who ever is elected, we are screwed.
320 million people live here. About half are over 35 years old and of age to be president. Of this half remaining, roughly 160 million; felonies, birthplace, residency etc. will reduce this number. As a conservative estimate there are about 100 million citizens legally eligible to become president. Come November 8th our choices for president will be Clinton, Trump or a variety of un-electable candidates representing a wide range of special interest parties. Is this a great country or what!

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Come November 8th our choices for president will be Clinton, Trump or a variety of un-electable candidates representing a wide range of special interest parties. Is this a great country or what!
Like I said, ....... We're screwed.

Reactions: Moot

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
This would be the year for a viable 3rd party candidate to win.
According to the Republican Party, that would be Trump. Rubio's the Republican candidate. Rubio takes the money and does what they want. Trump can't be bought.

I'm still pulling for Bernie. Because Hillary can actually get stuff she wants through Congress and Bernie can't.

Between Trump, Rubio and Cruz, I gotta go with Trump. Cruz thinks he's on a mission from God, which is bad (and dangerous) enough, but whenever he talks, especially if he's talking about campaign donations, he sounds exactly like a televangelist. Rubio is the billionaire's puppet. It's blatant. Disgusting.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Between Trump, Rubio and Cruz, I gotta go with Trump. Cruz thinks he's on a mission from God, which is bad (and dangerous) enough, but whenever he talks, especially if he's talking about campaign donations, he sounds exactly like a televangelist. Rubio is the billionaire's puppet. It's blatant. Disgusting.

During the last debate, I noticed for the first time that Robot Rubio has freaky looking elf ears. I guess it helps distract people when he starts repeating things

Moot

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
According to the Republican Party, that would be Trump. Rubio's the Republican candidate. Rubio takes the money and does what they want. Trump can't be bought.
If that plays out and Rubio wins the nomination and Trump goes totally renegade and runs as an independent, the Republicans don't have a chance of beating Hillary and neither does Trump. Trump would siphon off too many Republican votes.

I'm still pulling for Bernie. Because Hillary can actually get stuff she wants through Congress and Bernie can't.
True, but I don't think he has a real chance at beating Hillary unless this leaks out.

Last edited:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
If that plays out and Rubio wins the nomination and Trump goes totally renegade and runs as an independent, the Republicans don't have a chance of beating Hillary and neither does Trump. Trump would siphon off too many Republican votes.

True, but I don't think he has a real chance at beating Hillary unless this leaks out.
Moot... You're not helping my nightmares of that crazy broad!!!

Reactions: muttly and Moot