October Locations and Banter

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
well i guess the affects of sandy is being felt everywhere in the whole freight area,s will just have to wait and see in ft wayne .. but relaxing nothing better to do but wait till the calls come in made a great dinner last night lol ... cabbage ,rice, hamburger ,chicken noodle dry mixture curry powder cooked meat & rice them pour in four cups of water into skillet two tablespoons of curry powder shedded cabbage put lip on it uuuummm it was great found it in a book .. might have some more of leftover tonight ...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Yes, we a govt approve carrier so we will probably be seeing some relief loads.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Yes, we a govt approve carrier so we will probably be seeing some relief loads.
ok thankyou john for the reply please know i am willing & waiting even at a reduce rate to get stuff into to these folks i have also informed the guys upstairs of this if you need someone & i am very sure there is a long list of us i am willing to risk it to get much needed stuff into the area,s affected ..

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
At home, baking Halloween cookies.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351536802504.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351536802504.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 30

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good morning! Stay safe out there, looks like we have a whopper of a storm coming.

After re-evaluating the risk of being caught out in this storm. I decided to wait it out and see what happens at home. Be safe out there gang.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Got a call this morning from Mike J. encouraging me to get farther away from the storm...on L1's dime. So I'm working my to Charlotte. Did get a call about a p/u in Lynchburg going to FL. I declined...last I heard they were calling for up to 2 feet of snow up there.

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
This was last nights sunset as I got into Tyler, TX.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351561815284.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351561815284.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 44

guido4475

Not a Member
Was about ready to call it a day and go home earlier, but the phone rang...with a load.......going to........TAYLOR!!! .......Who would of guessed??? lol....But, it was a nice load....

A little windy across the pike, and up 75, but the van did exceptionally well considering..At the yard now...Anyone here going to Isis for breakfast in the morning? Knock on my side box door in the AM if youre going..

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
How many are in the area there? I'm delivering in a little while but it's so nasty, I might just run down to the house and hit it again tomorrow.

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums