October Locations and Banter

guido4475

Not a Member
How many are in the area there? I'm delivering in a little while but it's so nasty, I might just run down to the house and hit it again tomorrow.

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

I was #11 out of 11, but the thing about this area is, (The yard) is that the q-c doesn't separate the local and canadian guys from us.So basically, from our standpoint, the number is in-accurate, and should not really be considered as to what # you actually are.In this area, anyway.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I was #11 out of 11, but the thing about this area is, (The yard) is that the q-c doesn't separate the local and canadian guys from us.So basically, from our standpoint, the number is in-accurate, and should not really be considered as to what # you actually are.In this area, anyway.

I'm showing number 17 ...so I think I'm going to head south.

Be safe folks!

me

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Well, plans change ... got 1 of them 3 dollar a mile loads lol. See what things look like in an hour!

me again.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
ok guys i guess straight trucks or bigger but who knows maybe sprinters as well i would guess a lot of at times park at walmart or lowes etc ok write this one down PLEASE ...
I.75 EXIT 21 CIN.DAY EXIT there is a super there ok for yrs i been parking here like others have as well ..

Well last night dropped at sharonville oh ( ford ) and knew where i was parking got there parked with around 7 semi there as well well at .6.45 am this morning i felt a bump uuum what is that pull curtains aside after getting dress ok wow clamps on my wheels and two semi beside me $75.00 later clamps are removed made my small load even smaller $75.00 smaller yes i did check for no parking signs none but new city ordiances in the area so guys if you park at this walmart no more it is going to cost you $$$$$ if anyone know of any others please list them on here PLEASE ..... I KNOW OF AT LEAST 6 OTHERS THAT PREFER TO PARK AT WALMARTS OR LOWES ETC

guido4475

Not a Member
ok guys i guess straight trucks or bigger but who knows maybe sprinters as well i would guess a lot of at times park at walmart or lowes etc ok write this one down PLEASE ...
I.75 EXIT 21 CIN.DAY EXIT there is a super there ok for yrs i been parking here like others have as well ..

Well last night dropped at sharonville oh ( ford ) and knew where i was parking got there parked with around 7 semi there as well well at .6.45 am this morning i felt a bump uuum what is that pull curtains aside after getting dress ok wow clamps on my wheels and two semi beside me $75.00 later clamps are removed made my small load even smaller $75.00 smaller yes i did check for no parking signs none but new city ordiances in the area so guys if you park at this walmart no more it is going to cost you $$$$$ if anyone know of any others please list them on here PLEASE ..... I KNOW OF AT LEAST 6 OTHERS THAT PREFER TO PARK AT WALMARTS OR LOWES ETC

Carry an electric grinder with a cut-off wheel on it. 20 bucks at Harbor Freight.lol..Sorry it happened.This one was on OVM's list of approved Wal-Marts, by the way!

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
ok here it is $75.00 for parking you would think you would be safe

Attachments

• ticket.jpg
    ticket.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 46

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Carry an electric grinder with a cut-off wheel on it. 20 bucks at Harbor Freight.lol..Sorry it happened.This one was on OVM's list of approved Wal-Marts, by the way!

guido when i get off the floor lol good idea but would have to be a bloody big grinder as this was one big wheel clamp but once again guys if you guys know off walmarts or etc i do not want to paid out anymore to park in between loads.. as i said like a lot of us my income is way down sign,s of the times and i know the guys in dispatch is really trying hard to keep us moving but this hurt my pocket .. so i guess got to be more careful where to park once we deliver . so what ever state if you know walmarts clamping let us know
wombat

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Since this has been a safe spot, makes me wonder if it was a scam. Nice way to make some extra money. Were you able to verify this "new city ordinance". I don't see how that would hold up with no postings :confused: It would not be the first time some unscrupulous person tried this.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Since this has been a safe spot, makes me wonder if it was a scam. Nice way to make some extra money. Were you able to verify this "new city ordinance". I don't see how that would hold up with no postings :confused: It would not be the first time some unscrupulous person tried this.

yep walked inside spoke to manager ok mate where the signs saying no parking we are getting them up there is one at entrance far west side of parking lot and that was the only one i could find one sign but i know fairfield towing made $375.00 this morning from us there in the far eastern side of the parking lot where by the way it is looking we all know this walmart but GUYS watch it please do not park it there no more you will be sleeping or anything else you might be doing behind close curtains and you will feel a noise the tow driver got orders clamp do not wake up till you clamp so he told me sorry driver but i got orders from manager to clamp wow .... you know the sad part here is i spend $52.75 in there last night buying grogerys and a jacket ...& my 2% milk for my weeties this morning lol i even asked the young lady at the checkout last night yes i see trucks here all the time but the manager got this new rule so i will never buy anything at this walmart again heck i even took my jacket back into the store & got my $23.95 back lol
wombat

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
sometimes these OTR trucks spoil it for everyone....the Walmart on 70...think it's Clinton or Clayton went NO big trucks as well last year...they absolutely did a lot of damage to the lots and at times they took up half the parking....
That east side lot is known for a lot of trucks....
If I were in charge...I'd make like 10 spaces for trucks and the rest would have to move on...I've seen this in Arkansas....

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
sometimes these OTR trucks spoil it for everyone....the Walmart on 70...think it's Clinton or Clayton went NO big trucks as well last year...they absolutely did a lot of damage to the lots and at times they took up half the parking....
That east side lot is known for a lot of trucks....
If I were in charge...I'd make like 10 spaces for trucks and the rest would have to move on...I've seen this in Arkansas....
ok ken thanks writing it down clinton mi .. by the way hope your feeling better my old mate us oldies lol got to look each other ....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
ok ken thanks writing it down clinton mi .. by the way hope your feeling better my old mate us oldies lol got to look each other ....

No, the one in Ohio i think it is exit 32??....just east of I75....BIG sign now....ABSOLUTELY NO TRUCKS...
and thanks Buddy.....the ole ticker is workin just great now...

Oil changed in both van and generator...coming back out this Sunday...the freight vacuum will be back!!

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
No, the one in Ohio i think it is exit 32??....just east of I75....BIG sign now....ABSOLUTELY NO TRUCKS...

Oil changed in both van and generator...coming back out this Sunday...the freight vacuum will be back!!

yes i know that one franklin oh and lowes at middledown exit uuuummm i think it is 34 no parking got a security guy driving around & man is he quick well secure now at exit 29 at old truckstop & got my wafflehouse across the road uuuummm hashbrowns eggs bacon waffles with maple syup yessssssssssss but spend my last $75.00 so i guess dry toast and vegimite

guido4475

Not a Member

The freight vacuum.....lol....

Dad's back in the hospital, something about low oxygen and sugar.They're keeping him in today for observation...

nap time...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines

I think you should wait at least another two weeks. Your carburetor might need rebuilt or something. :rolleyes:

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Nicks got an appointment for Monday to see if they will allow him to go to work. He's doing very well, walked over a mile yesterday.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nicks got an appointment for Monday to see if they will allow him to go to work. He's doing very well, walked over a mile yesterday.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

Been a challenging year for you and Nick and myself...here's hoping 13 is a lucky year....