October Locations and Banter

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Parked beside Guido here at the J...just long enough to grab a shower. His generator is running so I thought it would be a nice gesture to top off the tank. Your all fixed up buddy! Sleep tight! :thumbup: :)

2 gallons of diesel fuel should run you for a good while?

Last edited:

guido4475

Not a Member
Parked beside Guido here at the J...just long enough to grab a shower. His generator is running so I thought it would be a nice gesture to top off the tank. Your all fixed up buddy! Sleep tight! :thumbup: :)

2 gallons of diesel fuel should run you for a good while?

Well, that explains a lot right there....and brought me back down to reality as well....I woke up thinking what a nice dream I had, hearing female voices saying things like, "Oh, you're such a stud!!" and "OH MY GOD". Now that I know you were parked next to me, the voices must of been coming from the insides of you're van!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I am actually dressed as DADDY right now. Working from home. Our little one has been really sick all week and boss wife needed to go make some sales calls this morning so I got grounded.

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, I've given the kids upstairs 2 days to find me something, and so far, nothing. Guess I'll start moving toward Memphis.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

guido4475

Not a Member
I am actually dressed as DADDY right now. Working from home. Our little one has been really sick all week and boss wife needed to go make some sales calls this morning so I got grounded.

I hope she gets better.Chicken noodle soup (I prefer double noodle) works wonders.Along with 1,500mg vitamin C, and a shot of the whiskey of you're choice (Age limitations should be respected...lol) You're daughter will never forget you staying home to take care of her, as there is always that special bond between a Father and Daughter when a Dad does something out of his heart.

guido4475

Not a Member
Had a good load, a 900 miler, but it ended up being a hazmat....UGGGH!:(

uh-oh...may have another one....maybe....