October Locations and Banter

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Alternator went out 30 miles from home. Thanks though.
As to your original question....was passed by two of them on I-94 this morning. The were still partially covered with the pshychedelic graphics. One looked to be a nice size, they both had LOTS of potential.

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
10 min out of Memphis and I get a load picking up 7 miles from the J, going to southern Indiana. Me happy!!!

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums

guido4475

Not a Member
Wednesday was a complete load disaster.240 miles of driving around for nothing...a complete waste of day and gas and lost possible revenue....oh well..today's another day!

guido4475

Not a Member
Wednesday was a complete load disaster.240 miles of driving around for nothing...a complete waste of day and gas and lost possible revenue....oh well..today's another day!

Needless to say, it wasn't in no way Load One's fault...Just to clarify that....Dispatch was awesome in handling the problem at hand at the moment in a professional and courteous manner.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hey moderators, why dont you lock it so it doesnt get used by accident?

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
We like to keep track of who is, and who is not, paying attention. :D

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Hey moderators, why dont you lock it so it doesnt get used by accident?
Actually, I didn't post here by accident. I just chose to comment on the topic Scott and I were talking about here instead of carrying it over to the November thread.

My apologies. The comment about "grace" period was made in jest. Guess I should have put a smiley there.