October Locations and Banter

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Load1...Caryn really gave me a real barn burner of a birthday present...1030 total miles 2 drops....started when I was 61 finished a year later, now 62...LOL

In Yankton SD for the night then home tomorrow 424 miles....:

Thanks Dennis for turning the "Grand Island" load down...:)...

Ended up taking one to Sterling Heights, dropped and was loaded out of LaPeer to Hopkinsville and now loaded headin to Taylor for a AM delivery....:)..

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I wouldn't count on it getting any better...

Eh, I got two ok paying short runs today.. the last one was a PAIN tho.. shippper had no paperwork.. was going to a freight forwarder, supposedly they had it.. an hour run turned into 2 plus by the time dispatch tracked down who really had it, and got it faxed in.

Ugh.. At the yard (I see a Guido!).. giving dispatch a chance for a bit...

Got notified that my brand new great-nephew arrived this morning :)

Me

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks Dennis for turning the "Grand Island" load down...:)...

Ended up taking one to Sterling Heights, dropped and was loaded out of LaPeer to Hopkinsville and now loaded headin to Taylor for a AM delivery....:)..

Yes Caryn asked me about going home and said she was going to call you and see about swapping as I had just picked up the first load to Ohio when Gr Island got booked....
So ya see they really do remember and try to get us home WHEN the opportunity arises.

And a BIG THANK YOU ....Dennis.... and them T shirts are on me.....:)

nottoold1961

Active Expediter
We unloaded this morning in SC. Got a phone call to come and pick up our new truck. Live is good. Of course we are putting it on with load one.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ovm is at home.

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

ok smart guys...gee whiz......
was busy fixing up little stuff from the wind damage...and putting up/installing Judys new flat screen TV in the bedroom we got from redeeming Load 1 reward points....

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well morning all from Boston, nice finish to a good week. Now sitting having Dunkin' donouts and coffee. Have a great week all.

ebsprintin

Veteran Expediter
Friday afternoon I was ready to give up on the weekend (I never really do). Very weak one. Then, bam, bam... two more loads by Saturday morning to pull the week out of the grave.

Helping hold down Grand Rapids.

eb