October Locations and Banter

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Headed to the yard with some business for a Canadian driver :)

I gotta figure me out a faster bed to put up and take down... I think 4 of my last 5 loads have been 3 skids .

Me

guido4475

Not a Member
Headed to the yard with some business for a Canadian driver :)

I gotta figure me out a faster bed to put up and take down... I think 4 of my last 5 loads have been 3 skids .

Me

Oversize solutions.com, and look for the pragma bed.You'll love it! 32# in weight, bi-fold or quad fold, and the twin bed frame is guaranteed to hold up to 1,200#. 3.5 inches thick when folded up, the bi-fold. About 119 bucks, without a matteress.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Oversize solutions.com, and look for the pragma bed.You'll love it! 32# in weight, bi-fold or quad fold, and the twin bed frame is guaranteed to hold up to 1,200#. 3.5 inches thick when folded up, the bi-fold. About 119 bucks, without a matteress.

I have the one that was supposed to be for the van at home. Love it!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Back at it after 10 days off while the truck was being worked on. I've delivered one load this morning at Mc Cormick Place (what fun) and I have an AM delivery in BFE, Iowa. Hopefully dispatch can keep me going to help make up for lost time. I'd even take load to Texas if necessary...

guido4475

Not a Member
I have the one that was supposed to be for the van at home. Love it!

You are such a wealth of useful resources, Jenny! You told me about this bed, and I love it! I can transform my sleeper to fit 3 skids in 3 minutes flat!

And the Weather website Weather spark is awesome as well!

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
You are such a wealth of useful resources, Jenny! You told me about this bed, and I love it! I can transform my sleeper to fit 3 skids in 3 minutes flat!

And the Weather website Weather spark is awesome as well!

Thanks. I am glad it worked out for you.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Anyone with a crystal ball tell me after the elections might freight pick up in Chicago and nothing normally Chicago would be a hot spot but oh well i guess time for old truckers to hit the sack the bed bugs are waiting and it good night to all now i laid myself down to sleep i hope the dispacher angel looks down on me while i sleep till i wake i will rub my lucky kangaroo foot and and hope something happens tomorrow to make some$$$ tomorrow good night all wombat zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
I mean freight pick up every where I am in Chicago yep last post was wrong look like i only meant Chicago the way it reads but back to zzzzzzzzzz

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
Ok another glorious day the sun is coming up in Chicago and a lovely dream of Scott giving me my item from his recent trip down under i put my lucky kangaroo foot away for yet another night and now wait to see by rubbing it if I get a good paying load today to add to my lol week but it is only Wednesday but instance coffee time and my Weeties time sure with i have some vegimite wow toaster just stop working i wonder if DG has a return policy it is only 15 months since i bought it ok coffee up see ya wombat

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Morning everyone. Jenny, glad to hear that Nick is doing well!

Thank you, he is. We were able to get him up out of bed to walk a little bit this morning. This afternoon we will be working on walking some more. They will be letting him out tomorrow morning.

Last edited:

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Thank you, he is. We were able to get him up out of bed to walk a little bit this morning. This afternoon we will be working on walking some more. They will be letting him out tomorrow morning.

Ya, you are supposed to let us know things like this. There, you been scolded. LOL
Glad he is better and as always, if you need ANYTHING. You know what to do.

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
We had checked into a hotel room monday as his back pain was quite severe. After laying in bed in significant pain he was taken the the hospital by ambulance. . He had to have emergency back surgery yesterday. Apparently when he was hobbling around at the expo.it was a bulged disc, that ended up herniating and causing temporary paralisys in his left leg. They went in and did a simple discectomy, and removed the part that was damaged. He has feeling and movement in his leg again. He is up walking around a bit, and will be discharged tomorrow. His recovery time is actually very minimal. If he had a regualr.office.job, the dr said he would be back to work Friday. The dr said he will be able to return to driving First week of November.