October 2010 Locations

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
thanks all i like to figure out how the freight at places i go.and if bolt does good there chef i must wait there and see then:D

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
You'll drive yer sef nuts trying to figgure it out. Jes don't try. Cause one thing for sure in this business.......thay ain't nuthin fo sure.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Yeah, tryin to figure out where and when is just about enough to drive you wacko!! A sacrifice to the gods of expediting goes a lot further. Try burning a couple of virgin tires, that often works for us!! :p Good luck out there and keep posting!! Welcome to the forums!!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Yea for the most part I give them 36 hours to find me a load , unless i am just out in th middle of a bean field...then I'll call dispatch and ask where they see feight moving and don't have any units...and thats the way i head.....sittin just ain't something my A-d-d lets me do too much of.....:D

Oh and i am empty in Washington PA, goin to get some waffles for breakfest, got a craving for them for the last few days. Then need to get the oil changed and too lazy to do it myself today...then I'll run back to the TA back towards Wheeling WV....Think i might be close to the "bean field"....

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
:rolleyes: UMM waffles , makes me hungry . Remember some see them as BEAN FIELDS, ( FARMERS ) see them as gold mines. LOL

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Well after almost 4 hour delay Tuesday night waiting in Laredo for a load to come across the border and then having to drive the forklift myself(glad I had previous experience with forklifts) to get 1 pallet loaded in my Sprinter and delivered near Mancester Tn late last night, found a cheap motel room to clean up and catch up on some ZZZZZZZZZZZZ now rested and ready to roll on another good load maybe one for the weekend

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Yup sittim here at the yard waiting for my phone to ring....(should there be jeapardy music playing??) Got a double loaded yesterday going to Canada. Not bad money...but nothing panned out for me getting back out of Canada, so here I am. My friends were costing me more money in text messages than what it was worth to stay b/c of my cell carriers fees. Ive got to leave my phone on, but Ive also got to figure out how to turn my texting off before i cross the border....hmmmm.....:eek:

TheOGExpediterGuy

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
:(How many multiple loads a day have you had since you started with load 1.This looks like the first time.

alwaysontime if you really have a problem with me or dennis or load-1 just say so...sounds like all you want to do is start stuff with people...seems to me that you are never rolling as much as you have been posting lately...maybe you should come over to load-1...:rolleyes: lol

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
DH Washington Pa to Corry Pa (150 miles) Corry Pa to Livonia MI (294 miles) ....All miles paid very well....:D

Got that Always?!?!? :D

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Well almost had load Tn to New Mexico 1,500 miles but 36 hour transit time was not fast enough for them oh well such is life

Last edited:

Falligator

Expert Expediter
****zzzzzzzzz*********zzzzzzzz*********:(Anything exciting going on up here?? I guess this weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving and from the load count they are celebrating early!!! LOL

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
evansville to dover delaware.that will put at a little over 1700 miles this week .but will more than likely be there all weekend;)

Angil82

Seasoned Expediter
Bloomington, MN to Mojave, CA.. 1879 miles. Delivers Saturday Morning.. If they ever give me the freight.. Patiently waiting.. :eek: