October 2010 Locations

alwaysontime

Seasoned Expediter
Ran 2 short runs here in the metro detroit area, sittin in Taylor at the Load 1 building waitin on the next load.... :D
See what I mean. You are still running all the short runs. Maybe you left bolt because bolts rates are not too good. You don't seem to have a problem running shorties with load 1. This is just an observation.:cool:

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
snaged one mitchell plastics in huntsville to evansville in at the? does anyone know how freight is out of there lately back in 2007 it was not that good where to go mmmmm.after drop:)

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Bloomington, IN. Got a couple C note to lay over because the consignee didn't have the equipment to unload me. Needed the reset anyway, been Indy to FL panhandle, to Roseau, MN, Bemidgi, MN to Ankeny, IA to Chi town, Chi town to here since da 5th.

alwaysontime

Seasoned Expediter
Makes alot of sense when you are getting over 70%of the load and 100% of the fuel surcharge, and on some of the short runs over 80% plus the fsc....and multiple loads a day verses 1 load a day like the 3 loads today.....:D

Oh and then there is the lower weekly "fee" deductions
:(How many multiple loads a day have you had since you started with load 1.This looks like the first time.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
;lol, "just" short runs? LOL 1963 miles in 5 runs lasst week...hmmm....1 day of 2 short runs and 1 mid length run out of 10 day ,,,verses 7 of them in 8 days and then another 4 in 4 days before I took the week off to decide if i was staying or leaving....

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
;lol, "just" short runs? LOL 1963 miles in 5 runs lasst week...hmmm....1 day of 2 short runs and 1 mid length run out of 10 day ,,,verses 7 of them in 8 days and then another 4 in 4 days before I took the week off to decide if i was staying or leaving....

I am no math major but sounds good to me!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
LOL, Dude is your life that boring that you need to critque mine??!? LOL...If it helps you out, I didn't post any runs the 1st week i ran with Load 1 because of "personal" reasons, but I have no complaints with How Load 1 is getting me loaded, but if it will help you track me, I could PM you all the load, and miles i get....:D

LOL, on 2nd thought, nahhhh, I am still wearing my Blind fold and blindly following TJP.....:D

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Chef, me tink we have a comprehension problem, or a math problem on our hands here. At a bare minimum we have a sumpin problem with your nemisis.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
yea , I think we just have a goof, or someone that has too much time on his or her hands..1st he busted on TJP now Me, maybe he as an issue with Load 1 ....:D

Last edited:

AutonomyRex

Seasoned Expediter
Deming, New Mexico ( WB I-10 )...had to push it a bit, El Paso was bottle-necked... still enroute to San Diego. A place called the Savoy Travel Center...just not as classy as the hotel...
( Still a Truck Stop to me )...Gorgeous out here...Glad I drive mostly by day ;-)

Last edited:

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
:confused: I guess i don't understand why anyone would question someone's desicion to change companys. As stated on here before WHAT WORKS for one driver might not meet another drivers needs or wants. Can't we all just be HAPPY. LOL :D

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
:confused: I guess i don't understand why anyone would question someone's desicion to change companys. As stated on here before WHAT WORKS for one driver might not meet another drivers needs or wants. Can't we all just be HAPPY. LOL :D

Nope!! They can't be happy. It's either too far,,,too hot,,, not far enough,,, too cold,,, can't get outa the lanes,,, there is noooo freight outa Washington,,,, California sucks,,, pays too much,,,,(read: so i'll take a little time off), yada, yada, yada. Love reading this crap. An yer right if he wants to be a dumbass and be happy..................SO WHAT????

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
does anyone know how freight is moving out of evansville in.ive never had any luck there,but that was back in 2007.i might drop and run to the west:confused:

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
does anyone know how freight is moving out of evansville in.ive never had any luck there,but that was back in 2007.i might drop and run to the west:confused:

That would depend on the type of truck and the company you are leased to. Assuming you are leased and not running under your own authority. We would LOVE to be in Evansville right now. We get a LOT of work, good loads, out of there. Several this year.

x06col

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Army
Underdog remember this, that... every [good] place is not GOOD everyday, and, every [bad] place is not BAD everyday. It's amazing stuff we have here in this biz. We have no crystal balls to consult for you. You'll jes have ta SWAG it.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Never had a problem getting out of evanville in a cargo van with bolt....

well actually i always stayed at the "J" north of evansville

Last edited: