October 2010 Locations

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey Ken, IF you get around the Uniontown, PA area over the holidays get a box or two of a local chocolate by the name of Red Stone candy. Named after the Red Stone Creek that is in the area

It is a local product ONLY made at Christmas time. VERY good. Mrs. Layoutshooter won't let me buy it for her any more because she just sits and eats it up. It is NOT cheap but OH SO GOOD!!

Thanks Joe...I am sure JuJu will remember that brand...:D

guido4475

Not a Member
At the Loves in Gary E9 for the night....did 2 small loads today...BUT tomorrow pick up in Batavia Ill...going to???

Fargo ND....TADA...I am coming home JuJu...get that pot roast out!!!:D

Pot roast, eh? Out of respect for the freightmaster I am keeping quiet!! lol.But it does sound good, I made one a month ago, if I remember correctly.Nice marbling, real tender and juicy,falling apart...just perfect !!

Oh, and by the way, yes, I was snoring earlier today on the phone.Taking my afternoon nap on the couch.

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Sitting at home in Warren Mi. No loads since Saturday night. I did have 2 load offers that were high deadheads and paid less than $1.00 per mile. Not enough to haul freight in a S/T. Decided to move back to Mi where the freight is a for sure thing. I hope I can salvage the week!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
JuJu will be coming out with me this time around...:D

She needs a reminder of just why we live out here..*LOL*...nothing like a trip over the Mississippi to see just how the East is all messed up....hahaha....

8 weeks out this time darlin....hope you are up to it...:D

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
JuJu will be coming out with me this time around...:D

She needs a reminder of just why we live out here..*LOL*...nothing like a trip over the Mississippi to see just how the East is all messed up....hahaha....

8 weeks out this time darlin....hope you are up to it...:D

Yeah, it may be messed up but WE have LOTS of water and you don't NA NAEE BOOBOO!! Sitting in TX waiting for my load to AR.
Mornin Ken, still workin on my first, lousy coffee. My coffee maker quit working, only few weeks old, gas station coffee.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yeah, it may be messed up but WE have LOTS of water and you don't NA NAEE BOOBOO!! Sitting in TX waiting for my load to AR.
Mornin Ken, still workin on my first, lousy coffee. My coffee maker quit working, only few weeks old, gas station coffee.

I like prairie grass.....:D

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Ran 2 short runs here in the metro detroit area, sittin in Taylor at the Load 1 building waitin on the next load.... :D

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
After being delayed 4 hours by another expedite company, any of you droped At JAC in Saline, MI- Thanks for the extra $$, oooo Load-1, 3 hours! got loaded, droped this A.M. in Lafayette, IN. Picked another one up and headed to Athens, GA, Sprinter rate.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
After being delayed 4 hours by another expedite company, any of you droped At JAC in Saline, MI- Thanks for the extra $$, oooo Load-1, 3 hours! got loaded, droped this A.M. in Lafayette, IN. Picked another one up and headed to Athens, GA, Sprinter rate.

Why were you delayed on us?

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Toledo, Ohio to Washington Pa....Ill be there by midnight and drop as soon as they open in the morning, hopefully get loaded early enough in the AM to drop tomorrow evening ang ger another one for fri.....oh and this run is very good rate....:D

alwaysontime

Seasoned Expediter
Toledo, Ohio to Washington Pa....Ill be there by midnight and drop as soon as they open in the morning, hopefully get loaded early enough in the AM to drop tomorrow evening ang ger another one for fri.....oh and this run is very good rate....:D
Didn't you just quit bolt express because all they were giving you were back to back short runs? Well aren't you running all short runs with load 1 now? You traded decals only to run the same mini loads under a different compay name! That doesn't seem to make any logical sense. Please correct me if i'm wrong.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Makes alot of sense when you are getting over 70%of the load and 100% of the fuel surcharge, and on some of the short runs over 80% plus the fsc....and multiple loads a day verses 1 load a day like the 3 loads today.....:D

Oh and then there is the lower weekly "fee" deductions