October 2010 Locations

Falligator

Expert Expediter
Good Morning OVM and All other EO'ers that are up this time of day...Headin for Avon Lake Oh. For a 0900 delivery, figure I'll get there abour 0800 drop early and roll out of the cleveland area sometime this morning...:D
Not So Fast...! LOL....You've got 1 more van to beat...LOL

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
still in charleston . about to move to greenville on my own dime. i do better over there ive never had any luck here.

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Delivered in Nashville. Now waiting on a load in AL heading for AR. Then tomorrow from AR to TX. Busy out here right now!! Gotta love it!

underdog777

Seasoned Expediter
on the move to greenville.then ping/ pick up in the am at columbia heading to memphis.thats the way to get it rolling another week like last,and i might buy a lotto ticket.:) freight is way better out here then in 2007 or maybe it was just panther

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Picked up in Burlington Ia yesterday afternoon and delivered in Laredo late this afternoon gonna rest up and hope for a good load out of here tomorrow. Saw a sign that said "Anyone seen TJ please send him back home to Laredo":D

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Taking the wife and daughter to Disney World for 8 days of fun and relaxation. Everybody, Please behave yourselves. :cool:

guido4475

Not a Member
If it's the article I'm thinking of, he either rebuilt or replaced the engine before it hit the million. I'm thinking somewhere around 750 or 800, not sure. So, I kinda thought, big deal... 1.2 without touching the engine, now you're starting to get close to something cool.

I'm at the Petro in Kingdom City, mo.

I have the copy in the van, I dug it out and re-read it, and he clearly states it was un-touched as far as being rebuilt, except for the belt-driven accessories needing replaced once in awile.

guido4475

Not a Member
still in charleston . about to move to greenville on my own dime. i do better over there ive never had any luck here.

Were you in the burgundy dodge tinted window van at the Pilot on Friday in Charleston?At exit 199? With the generator mounted on the rear and the window A/C unit hanging out of the side door?I was in the All-State van across from you.I had to leave and go home and replace my water pump....My fan clutch will be in in the AM, so by noon I'll be ready to roll.Finally.

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Unloaded Sat. night in Corry New York, Havent had a load since. I moved last night closer to Ohio. I need to get a good load soon! Cmon dispatch........lets roll:D