November Locations

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Olive Branch MS. Deliver tomorrow in Birmingham AL. Going for a swimming at Lifetime for now. Have a great Sunday folks!

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Bordentown Petro

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums
Hey Paul, we're up front with most of the other straights. In a different truck than before. White Columbia with blue stripes, DR4560.

Sent from my Tablet of Clay using EO Forums.

mike6784

Active Expediter
Hey pj I bet I took that same del rio to cottondale load last week to I believe jpi or some auto place it's armrests for cars

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Hey Paul, we're up front with most of the other straights. In a different truck than before. White Columbia with blue stripes, DR4560.

Sent from my Tablet of Clay using EO Forums.

I saw you had posted you were here but didn't see the truck you had before, now I know why. I saw the 3 trucks that look the same out there and they look great. My wife and I are going to be doing laundry in a few minutes.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
We just left Friday...Bordentown was quite packed with expediters.
Good luck, hope you all get moving soon!

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

I am waiting on FEMA and others already have a load so it looks like everyone is in good shape.

chefjesse

Active Expediter
Sitting in Chelsea, MI waiting to load. Once loaded will be heading down to McCalla, AL

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EO Forums

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Mcraigs motel, Lincoln Alabama..almost 3 thousand miles last week.... First run for this week is 680 miles from Huntsvilles to Romulus.

Sent from my Teddy Ruxspin

Falligator

Expert Expediter
At home ready to roll since Friday morning. I sure hope things get moving this week or I'm up that preverbial creek without a paddle. Lol

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
Ironton MN > Milwaukee WI for a late night drop.

My diesel GMC is performing mahhhvelously so far in these single digit temps; starting up just fine even after sitting all night with no block heater. I'll add some comments to the Fuel Additives thread later...

Looking forward to running hard these next four weeks before the holiday!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Ironton MN > Milwaukee WI for a late night drop.

My diesel GMC is performing mahhhvelously so far in these single digit temps; starting up just fine even after sitting all night with no block heater. I'll add some comments to the Fuel Additives thread later...

Looking forward to running hard these next four weeks before the holiday!

What cold nights? lol. You ain't seen cold yet.....