November Locations

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
[h=5]Happy Thanks Giving !!!

Flew out of Norfolk VA on Tuesday nite Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I myself have worked though alot of Holidays Missed Xmas, Easter, 4th of July ect. Since Ive been out of the Millitary. Been Pounding the Pavement since the 30 year renunion this year back in July. Last week I said it time to Pull the Rocket Chair over and Take a break for a short spell. Star Hill Im Home YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cowboy Roy In NE thank YOU!!!
[/h]

DUDE you should have let me know you were in norfolk I live around here would have taken you to lunch or somthing

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Plymouth MI ,Anytime Fitness....sacrificed ThanksGiving for a good Xmas...already have over 2000 miles this week.

Sent from my Teddy Ruxspin

Hit Lifetime myself last night in Novi right down the street. Trying to get less fat this holiday season.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Hit Lifetime myself last night in Novi right down the street. Trying to get less fat this holiday season.

With alot more localized gyms such as Lifetime(with pools, basketball courts, ect..) being open 24hrs(with cheaper membership dues)idk how ATF can compete much longer?

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
With alot more localized gyms such as Lifetime(with pools, basketball courts, ect..) being open 24hrs(with cheaper membership dues)idk how ATF can compete much longer?

They are cheaper and have more locations.

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
They are cheaper and have more locations.

Good for the expediter or someone who travels, but not so much for the locals. I came across two shut down ATF recently. And they have built a Planet Fitness(open 24 hrs, as low as 10 dollars month) right beside ATF in Fort Wayne...i have a feeling next time im down that way ATF will be gone....even in my hometown they have expanded hours at the other(better equipped) gyms.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
I'm on a team truck each of us would get 875 est and we don't own the truck or not pay for fuel.

Are you guys asking for more per mile than the truck owner negotiated with E1? If so your problem isn't E1. If that is going on i'll bet money that E1 won't put up with it long and will cut you guys loose.

BigCat

Expert Expediter
Still sitting at home. Doing laundry and playing with the little guy. Probably leave out tommorow night or sunday morning for my monday del in houston.

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Bordentown Petro, up front. A lot fewer trucks here than two weeks ago. Taking a long weekend off. Pickup near Philly on Tuesday, headed west of the Mississippi. Again :)

Sent from my Tablet of Clay using EO Forums.

spongebox

Active Expediter
Bordentown N. J. Picking up at eight am, heading to beautiful New Orleans..

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums

bobwg

Expert Expediter
Picked up in Ohio Wed and delivered in Duluth Mn this morning now sitting home St Louis. at my local sports pub with Pizza and a coke

spongebox

Active Expediter
I've had five load offers now, but landed that 1300 mile run for a fresh Monday delivery, seen several trucks here before we delivered and not sure who all git loaded yet, looks as if the drivers are in all the trucks...

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums