November Locations

moose

Veteran Expediter
Hey, did you hear the joke about the 2 flying nuns and the sprinter driver from SD......:D
No , Did not !,
BTW, last week i was in a Minnesota pub, there was this girl that had a T-shirt, like Mountain-due, just like your avatar, only it said :
"mute&do-me"...

BigCat

Expert Expediter
I made that run up there with pipe before. When I was up there truck parking was an issue.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums

Oh I'm predispatched out so I do have to worry. Took a few days off and still end this week with 3000 miles.

21cExp

Veteran Expediter
What cold nights? lol. You ain't seen cold yet.....

Ha! I don't recall saying they were *cold* nights, just that temps were in single digits ;)

Yeah, and I have seen cold before, though not this year yet. Worked in Fargo before for week long daytime temps of -25, before any wind chill.

Last edited:

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL. Hey OVM, I got a very good rate for this run and we get lots of freight out of Ontario. We'll see who's laughing when it turns into a round trip with no DH. Enjoy Milwaukee. BTW, I saw your truck in the NW corner, didn't know it was you. If I did, I would have woke you up and bought you breakfast. Safe travels.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
LOL. Hey OVM, I got a very good rate for this run and we get lots of freight out of Ontario. We'll see who's laughing when it turns into a round trip with no DH. Enjoy Milwaukee. BTW, I saw your truck in the NW corner, didn't know it was you. If I did, I would have woke you up and bought you breakfast. Safe travels.

Have a safe trip Bill....I'll probably still be here waiting....LOL