November Locations

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
I've had five load offers now, but landed that 1300 mile run for a fresh Monday delivery, seen several trucks here before we delivered and not sure who all git loaded yet, looks as if the drivers are in all the trucks...

Sent from my VS910 4G using EO Forums

I just wanted to go to New Orleans...that sealed the deal on this load!

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

mike6784

Active Expediter
I'm tired of sitting I'm about to go insane it's this close to Christmas and me and my co driver ram 800 miles this week that's all not by choice .

BigCat

Expert Expediter
I'm tired of sitting I'm about to go insane it's this close to Christmas and me and my co driver ram 800 miles this week that's all not by choice .

WOW dude may be time for a change. I did 3800 miles this week. Different type of freight though but I have been predispatched on all my loads.

spongebox

Active Expediter
Sponge box are u in a straight truck and if so which carrier if u don't mind me asking?

Yes straight truck, and no offense I keep my carrier to myself, but I must say this, after being on here and listening to others issues with dispatch and fleet owners I'm blessed, I have am owner that is the most honest and understanding person on the the planet, my dispatches are awesome and on the slow weeks they are very good about not lying to us over loads and telling us its slow, we also have an amazing layover payment system, I was a fleet mechanic for many years so I get the opportunity to work with the maintenance of our brother trucks and I am usually well compensated and that makes up for the slow times, I feel very lucky and also feel am saddened that not all owners can be like mine....

BigCat

Expert Expediter
I work for e1 through expediter services :( yeah sooooo

Almost switched there when I was with ES. Kinda glad I went the other direction. I enjoyed working for ES and would go back anytime but this time of year is really too shady to be in expedite.

mike6784

Active Expediter
Yeah I understand that and I prob wouldn't say either but when you set and beg for loads like we do yeah I'm going to warn people . Thanks man

spongebox

Active Expediter
No offense meant Mike, I just try to keep anonymous on certain things, I hope you guys get rolling this week my friend

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
I live in mobile and New Orleans is a nice city ...

How's the Mardi Gras truck stop...do you know by chance? I definitely want to get out and see some things while there. I heard 5 bucks gets an all day pass on the trolleys...

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Wytheville VA sitting at the TA...stopping in Chattanooga tomorrow to visit a good friend and eat her chilli.

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
AT home in ol Buffalo neww yawwwk ...... heh
picking up a load here monday morning ... and heading down to KY :)

there is a homedepot on elmwood near kenmore ... dont know adress off hand. there is only 1 home depot on elmwood .... sooo if you GPS it should come up.
but ..... there is some truck parking there , NO problems for over night, FREE internet from Home depots wifi signals... no one seems to bother you if you idle ... channel 4 is across the street. some other local drivers park TT there all the time. soo over night parking is ok.
there is a mc donalds there , a big super market across the street ( Tops) /dollar tree a movie theater kiddy corner across the street a chinese buffet , auto zone /pep boys/ napa stores... Behind the tops super market and walking distance or able to roll your truck there with out setting off the drive time.. lol there is target /apple bees/ moes southwest grill / andersons ( whom have the best roast beef sandwhich around) Buffalo NY style too .. more stores