November Locations

pandora2112

Seasoned Expediter
Just delivered in Chicago. Operation Dumbo Drop was a success now deadheading to Milwaukee for a pick up.

)O( ~ Namaste ~ )O(

mss1963

Expert Expediter
Empty Sat morning 07:30, went to Troy did laundry around 11:30 got a call to D.H to St.Paul picking up 7 stop's start in South Jersey and 2 in Ct Final Monday by 10:00 am miles paid....
6600 mile's for week no complaints here!!

morningstar55ny

Veteran Expediter
Driver
morning drivers
was in dallas ..... now landed in Memphis last night.. its a awsome sunny day here. :)
here is a comic i thought was kinda funny.......

423011_10151189305999678_812078480_n.jpg

ha
ok in other news.....
a awsome place to get great foods to eat with out all the crap in it and made from scratch ..
and can watch the chefs cook stuff thru a glass window , taste test things.. there is a coffee bar , the most awsome sandwhich bar you can cme across.. cheese's a bakery .. i love there orange /cranberry loaf.. deserts.. sushi made fresh ... the best rotissery chickens i ever had.. a chef that has hot foods to serve you to go .. there are out side table areas.. when its nice out is great a few tables and counter in the coffee bar area.. its an experience you have to try ......
what works best for the straight trucks with parking is........
if u come off i35 .. at the oak lawn exit.. go east i think .. Right turn going north on i35 near downtown dallas..... anyways about 1/2 mile is a office depot ... ( left hand side of oak lawn) u can park behind it with NO problem.. i do it all the time even camp out there.. lol .... u have to walk 2 city blocks to get to eatz's.. go across thru the hotel parking lot , cross cedar springs , pass..... a wal greens , a few small restaurants.. past a hoytie toyte furniture store./verizon store ... lol and eatz is on left hand side its worth the trip 100%
you won't regret it :)

eatZi's Market & Bakery ? Chef-Crafted European Food for the Taking

blizzard2014

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I just sold my van. I'm closing out the driving chapter of my life. I'm also out of the fleet owner business. I'm gonna focus on growing my carrier operations. I hope all of you stay safe out there!

jimby82

Veteran Expediter
Ontario, CA at the TA. Deserted. Just us and an Express-1 straight. Where is everyone? Early Thanksgiving break?

Doggie Daddy

Veteran Expediter
At a hotel in Huntsville,AL, there is a Load 1 CV here also. Anyone from EO?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EO Forums

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
At home, hoping to relocate out onto Lake Erie tomorrow morning for some duck hunting a perch fishing.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
dropped off a load of pet supplies in concord N.C. so I went home for thanksgiving .

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
On my way to Wright WY, then onto Layton UT. Started in Milwaukee, round trip load so also ends in Milwaukee. Might be late for Turkey Day, but being round trip, I couldn't refuse! :-D