November locations and much more

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
well, after fighting the flu since tuesday we think we are better. so back at it today. we havent had the flu since 2008. hit tina a little harder then it did me but we both felt pretty lousy. hope everyone else is able to keep the bug away.

guido4475

Not a Member
Glad to hear you are all better, the both of you, team Dynamite.500 mg of vitamin c everyday, along with 12 other vitamins daily, has kept me sick-free for many years.

Anyone ever wake up in the morning laughing hysterically? It must of been something good, not sure what, though.

Hoping for 2 things today.That I get a load, and it becomes a much needed good week revenue wise, and that Romney wins tomorrow so we and this country can get back to making money.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
In a way..Obama actually said something to think about...vote for revenge and get him OUT of office...lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Glad to hear you are all better, the both of you, team Dynamite.500 mg of vitamin c everyday, along with 12 other vitamins daily, has kept me sick-free for many years.

Anyone ever wake up in the morning laughing hysterically? It must of been something good, not sure what, though.

Hoping for 2 things today.That I get a load, and it becomes a much needed good week revenue wise, and that Romney wins tomorrow so we and this country can get back to making money.

Must've been dreaming about your sex life LOL

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Headed to the shop at Shelby to pick up my fuse block then hopefully off to a good week...

Me

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Election day is a holiday? lol.

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

shadow7663

Expert Expediter
Let's not forget that opening day for Deer rifle season in Michigan is Nov. 15th next Thursday. That will have some impact as well as many take a long weekend.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Chantix is ordered..SD has a quit hotline..followed up my support phone calls and a free 2 month supply of chantix..I was kind of iffy when I went to town this morning, but bought my last (hopefully) carton of cigarettes and an electronic cigarette.

Kept thinking about it on the drive home and picked up the phone and got it started..the lady that took my info was very promising..said most people actually stopped on the 8th day...

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Well, Nick went to the dr today. He was granted a magical piece of paper. Tomorrow he should be back in service.

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk 2