November locations and much more

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Got one picking up later tonight, headed to the yard.. van seems to be running fine now.. switched battery out.. I hate gremlins!

Dale

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
So, did everybody get a qc update or did I do something to mess mine up?

It now has a voice similar to the budweiser frogs and it sounds an alert every time a wifi signal appears or dissappears?

On another note: Looks like I'll be in TN by Monday. Not a great week, but a good minimum especially considering a day or so of running from Sandy.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

It now has a voice similar to the budweiser frogs and it sounds an alert every time a wifi signal appears or dissappears?
(

Didn't get that one...yet :confused: That does not sound good at all :(

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well Happy November all, sitting at a Mall in Manhattan KS waiting to unload in the morning.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
If you guess correctly OVM will award his reward points to you!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Mini rant.

We have a new high speed, high pressure device in the men"s room, and some people still can't find the little friggin handle when they're done using said device! Seriously? Look behind you dufus!

Mini rant complete.

Me.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Mini rant.

We have a new high speed, high pressure device in the men"s room, and some people still can't find the little friggin handle when they're done using said device! Seriously? Look behind you dufus!

Mini rant complete.

Me.

Flush twice...it is a long way to the kitchen....LOL....:p

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Happy Friday. Was made an offer I could not refuse. If all goes as planned, I will be very happy and busy today :eek:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Next time I will buy a toilet with auto super flush. Maybe even a one that wipes too.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Next time I will buy a toilet with auto super flush. Maybe even a one that wipes too.

LoL. We need the attachement that, if ya don't flush,a big ol water jet blasts you in the face as you walk out :D

Me

ohiomike08

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

On another note: Looks like I'll be in TN by Monday. Not a great week, but a good minimum especially considering a day or so of running from Sandy.

I got that when I was in Iowa last Friday. Lasted about 24 hours or so.

Sent from my PC36100 using EO Forums