November locations and much more

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Well, finally some good news...believe my intermittant issue found...bad fuse block (the one under steering column) bad news, cnt get new one in til Monday. Contacts cleaned up, ok fr now, but requested short run today, back up Monday.

Mechanic said he's had 3 or 4 of them same problem...condensation from A/C or something corrodes.

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, finally some good news...believe my intermittant issue found...bad fuse block (the one under steering column) bad news, cnt get new one in til Monday. Contacts cleaned up, ok fr now, but requested short run today, back up Monday.

Mechanic said he's had 3 or 4 of them same problem...condensation from A/C or something corrodes.

Dale

Sent from my SPH-D700 using EO Forums

You may need to install a new high pressure condensation flushing device. :)

Sent from my Fisher Price ABC123 via EO Forums

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
we got the flu bug !!!!!!!!!!!!!

who won the 11/1 drawing ?

That one was a drawing for all of Staymetrics customers, it wasn't a Load One driver. Some contests are for all their customers, some are exclusive Load One contests.

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
i am not sure if this is the place to say this but surely we all can do something in helping these folks affected by this mongrel storm that has hit the east coast coast watching the news & special program on NBC CBS FOX ETC tonight ( friday ) wow staten island brooklyn new jersey all of it is in a mess people are hungry cold .

As a veteran i feel useless that i cannot do nothing but surely there is something i no hang on us why don,t the big company lowes, home depot donate generators if they have not already but i am sure they have ,

they interview a guy tonight with his wife & 2 children from staten island he was a veteran from iraq & to see him wiping tears really choked me up as well all i am asking is how can we as drivers

surely how can we in any way assist in helping by donating our service or getting freight water ,cookie,clothing, if i had the money i would gladly give it to these folks affected but i know we all feel so sad with this disaster .

And once again like a lot of you if any freight needs to be taken into this disaster zone i will go in a flash being i been in the nyc several times & yes i know most of us have as well but that is all i got to say ,
& my family back home in Australia is asking to send there best wishes back here as i am sure all Australian & every other country as well
wombat....

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
i am not sure if this is the place to say this but surely we all can do something in helping these folks affected by this mongrel storm that has hit the east coast coast watching the news & special program on NBC CBS FOX ETC tonight ( friday ) wow staten island brooklyn new jersey all of it is in a mess people are hungry cold .

As a veteran i feel useless that i cannot do nothing but surely there is something i no hang on us why don,t the big company lowes, home depot donate generators if they have not already but i am sure they have ,

they interview a guy tonight with his wife & 2 children from staten island he was a veteran from iraq & to see him wiping tears really choked me up as well all i am asking is how can we as drivers

surely how can we in any way assist in helping by donating our service or getting freight water ,cookie,clothing, if i had the money i would gladly give it to these folks affected but i know we all feel so sad with this disaster .

And once again like a lot of you if any freight needs to be taken into this disaster zone i will go in a flash being i been in the nyc several times & yes i know most of us have as well but that is all i got to say ,
& my family back home in Australia is asking to send there best wishes back here as i am sure all Australian & every other country as well
wombat....
You can send money if you want. Text "red cross" to 90999. You will get a return text to confirm your donation of $10....you can make as many donations as you like. I have done a few. They will be added to your phone bill.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
Good Morning Gang.....1 more day and i'll be back out.....:)
Mornin! :) How ya feelin?

I'm sitting at the receiver. This load was scheduled for delivery last night, but got a call saying they would be closed before I could get here....deliver 8am. Sooo....here I sit. The guard says nobody here til Monday. I'm hoping its a cst vs est thing.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator

I'm sitting at the receiver. This load was scheduled for delivery last night, but got a call saying they would be closed before I could get here....deliver 8am. Sooo....here I sit. The guard says nobody here til Monday. I'm hoping its a cst vs est thing.

Feelin Great Thanks.....my plan is do only about 5-600 milers and the shorties in and around Michigan/Ohio...

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army

Any update?

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Feelin Great Thanks.....my plan is do only about 5-600 milers and the shorties in and around Michigan/Ohio...

Glad to hear you are doing better. That little scare should really be taken as a warning. Glad to see you are going to quit smoking!

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
I'm really thinking that there is a line foreman at the plant wondering where his parts are, but.... still no word yet.

guido4475

Not a Member
Good morning!

Ken- is Judy going to quit in support of you as well? What I am saying is, when you go home, after successfully quitting while on the road, it could be a living hell to be so close to the cigs and temptation. When I finish up my supply of cigs, I am going to give it my best shot at quitting as well.This should be in a week or two. This will be real hard.

Between what is happening with Ken and my
Dad, It has really made me think a whole lot.

Really hoping for a weekend load today, really need one desperately.

In talking with Dad the other night, he tells me the doctor at the hospital says his heart is at 35% right now..not too good, I have a bad feeling God is going to be calling his name soon.I hope not.