November Banter and Location

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Do us CVers have to take that online safety course?
Most of the time the Safety Training is for everyone running under the authority. I took the test, had to use MSIE because whoever coded the HTML for the training modules at Infinit-I is a retard. Watch a video, answer 11 question.

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Dallas at the "J"...I took the safety test, its no biggie...just watch the 2 videos, takes less then 15 minutes start to finish including the tests

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
dont suppose someone could post the link for the training video and test. our trucks been in the shop and our mssg has vanished from the qc. thanks if someone can.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
thanks steve, your alright, i dont care what the rest of them say !!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

THANKYOU

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Dallas at the "J"...I took the safety test, its no biggie...just watch the 2 videos, takes less then 15 minutes start to finish including the tests
2 videos? Crap, I only did the first one.

OK, did the second one. I'm from the South and I still couldn't understand that dood. Sheesh.

guido4475

Not a Member
Anyone notice how well dispatch has been doing getting vans out of Taylor? Yesterday Ken was #12,at 12 noon, and this morning,Ken was #1. I was #12 last night, and now, I am #2.Alot of vans moved out of here in a short time.Thank you, dispatch!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Turtle is correct. We want to have safety training on all of our fleet. I would rather over train or be extra safe. We have never been a company looking to do the minimum. :D