November Banter and Location

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
1st coffee here just made....Morning all.....

Load1 Oct. location thread......replies...748 views...10,873

general Oct. location thread....replies...321 views....8,457

We kicked butt.....;)

Last edited:

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
We're good lil buttkickers! Just looked at the weather and it looks like Sat will be our first accumulating snow. Bet I get to use the snowblower then...:p

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Hey babe..next time you go to Taylor, would you please pick up a few books for me to read? I'll have a few for you to take in too the next trip home. When I see those - signs on the weather station it tells me reading time is here!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
First time in over 2 weeks I get to claim a $50 John bill...things can't be that bad....LOL...;)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Empty in Louisville KY at 0600...headed 10 miles to the Pilot south of town on I65 to get some sleep....Mike called and I am on my way to Evansville Ind then off to Bufflo NY....:) Thanks Mike...:)

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Empty in Louisville KY at 0600...headed 10 miles to the Pilot south of town on I65 to get some sleep....Mike called and I am on my way to Evansville Ind then off to Bufflo NY....:) Thanks Mike...:)

location, location, location....lol...good one Dennis!

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
And it started with taking a "shorty" to Michigan to help Dispatch out...I was less then a mile from the PU....You never know what a "not so great" run will do for the next 1....and so on...

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
And it started with taking a "shorty" to Michigan to help Dispatch out...I was less then a mile from the PU....You never know what a "not so great" run will do for the next 1....and so on...

You mean you don't turn down them shorties? the ones that don't pay?.....I am shocked I tell ya...:eek:

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Welll....something about not makin any money on anything less then 200 miles.....but then again, that less then 200 miler turned in 1260 more paid miles....all at a pretty darn good rate....:)

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
In Germantown, TN. Just got done with a toothectomy. Guess I had a crack in my tooth.