November Banter and Location

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Got into Houston at 0315...got unloaded at 0645.....at the Loves (it use to be a Pilot) and goin to bed.....

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
woke up to a sprinkle of white on the grass....that is all....storm has cleared out, looks like it is going to be a nice day here at the "Yard"...soooooo....

Good Morning and 23 days :Dtill Christmas....

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Well after about 9 years of life, our Espar is toast. So we are replacing it. Got a really good deal on the new one as well. I can say last night was a rough night, 19* and no idling, just one blanket. I forgot how spoiled I had gotten :cool:
The bluetooth has to be sent in, and they will send me a new one, something inside of it died.

Jr called with a possible load from Minneapolis to Chicago. Hoping it goes through!!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Well after about 9 years of life, our Espar is toast. So we are replacing it. Got a really good deal on the new one as well. I can say last night was a rough night, 19* and no idling, just one blanket. I forgot how spoiled I had gotten :cool:
The bluetooth has to be sent in, and they will send me a new one, something inside of it died.

Jr called with a possible load from Minneapolis to Chicago. Hoping it goes through!!

Don't wanna jinx ya, but you've heard how things come in threes.:rolleyes:

And you got to cuddle last night to keep warm...wasn't all bad!!!:D

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
Don't wanna jinx ya, but you've heard how things come in threes.:rolleyes:

And you got to cuddle last night to keep warm...wasn't all bad!!!:D

The 3rd thing is that we are sick :(

On the positive side I found a price drop of $123.10 for our cruise so we will get that back as onboard credit!!!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
The 3rd thing is that we are sick :(

On the positive side I found a price drop of $123.10 for our cruise so we will get that back as onboard credit!!!

That's a great perk! How many more days?

Ken's on a trip so now I can get some stuff done!:)

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Wow, just had a 1st since I have been in this business..I am at a Loves in town, All their parking places are marked 2 hr customer parking only...I spoke tothe 3rd sgift manager and he was ok if i slept in a out of the way corner...I was just asked to move...been here too long....I knew there was a reason why i done stop at Loves...I just couldn't remember it ....

Mike Jr called with one goin back to Michigan, but it looks like he didn't get it....Soooo, its off to Dallas on my own dime...

Dang Jenny, the heater, the bluetooth, and sick.....I hope it turns around for you 2 PDQ....No one wants to be sick on a Cruise!!!!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Bills all paid and need to run to the courthouse to pick up the tags for both our trucks..

FYI...Ken said 280 South is at a standstill!

Jenny

Veteran Expediter
That price drop will cover your pre paid tips if you go that route.

Paid those already too since we had heard about the increase on them coming and were unsure of how much it would jump. yay for obc!!

Thinking of heading to Chicago. secod strike in Minnesota :/

scottm4211

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Paid those already too since we had heard about the increase on them coming and were unsure of how much it would jump. yay for obc!!

Thinking of heading to Chicago. secod strike in Minnesota :/

Buckets of beer then :D

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
They sent me on a load too close to home. Gonna have some maintenance done on the van. I'll go to the courthouse to pickup new tags, as well, but I think I'll drive there, instead.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
They sent me on a load too close to home. Gonna have some maintenance done on the van. I'll go to the courthouse to pickup new tags, as well, but I think I'll drive there, instead.

Running is better exercise...but I drove too...:p