November Banter and Location

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Thanks all for the positive thoughts, Thanks most of all for a great pair of owners!

At the yard waiting to get that first load in MY Sprinter. :):D

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Thanks all for the positive thoughts, Thanks most of all for a great pair of owners!

At the yard waiting to get that first load in MY Sprinter. :):D

Congrats xig!!! Missed ya on here. Glad you're back. :D

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
Juju wrote:

Nice wake up call...have fun in Louisville!

Empty in Louisville, But no time for "fun"...before I got there, Frankie called, needed to know if I could get to Camby Ind. for a 1000 (with a asap behind that time on the QC) pu goin to Houston, TX.....Sittin at the "J" in Franklin, Ind and gettin ready to take a shower then sleep for the night and be at the PU by 7 am and head out!!!

Detroit Mich to Piedmont SC...Cherryville NC to Louisville Ky now Camby Ind to Houston TX.....:D

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
ok this might not be the place but any ex veitnam vets will understand
2/4 aust reg /6th Batt /B company
Late 1969 there was 38 of us
27 of us came home after it was all over so they told us

OVER the years this number has been dropping slowly well word at 1.17am this morning is we are now down to 14 men .

Bye davo my old mate you will be remember

LEST WE FORGET

Last edited:

Wolfeman68

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
ok this might not be the place but any ex veitnam vets will understand
2/4 aust reg /6th Batt /B company
Late 1969 there was 38 of us
27 of us came home after it was all over so they told us

OVER the years this number has been dropping slowly well word at 1.17am this morning is we are now down to 14 men .

Bye davo my old mate you will be remember

LEST WE FORGET

Sorry to hear it Pete. I know how you feel.

Sent from my MB860 using EO Forums

wombat52

Veteran Expediter
1ST off sorry i posted that here but i am over here in this great country yes i really do enjoy the states and all the great folks i met .
but & yes i know it is my choice .
but at times it is hard when i get news like this and i cannot be there to be part of remembering fallen mates and raising our glass of australian RUM to say our last goodbye
but you guys DRIVERS i mean is family to me it is the only thing i know i can relate better in a truckstop or trucking expo than anywhere else .
and that is why i posted my final farewell to davo as he was a trucker as well .
wombat