November 2014 where ya at's

GrassHopperr

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I'm leaving for holidays early morning so I advised I could do anything local today and this is what I got. Great day

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'm leaving for holidays early morning so I advised I could do anything local today and this is what I got. Great day
Got to love it when a plan comes together. :cool:

Orginal_John_Hannibal_Smith.jpg

fr8hlr521

Active Expediter
In and back out of NYC! All fenders intact and no graffiti on the truck. It's a good day! Happy Thanksgiving to all!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
The "celebrity" hunt went well. I was extra fun having 3 "rookies" on the boat at the same time!! Nothing like rookies on a layout hunt to provide ALL kinds of "humor". Good sports all they took the "ribbing" they "earned" with grace.

I managed 3 birds, a drake bluebill, drake redhead and a hen canvasback.

All in all a fine day was had by all.

We also learned that our "celebrity hunt" program MAY expand next season to include some "entertainers" maybe doing a "charity" fund raising hunt. Time will tell be we will be more than happy to participate if asked.

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Drove back home last night after no load offers in Atlanta. Got home at 1am then got a load offer for a friday pickup in louisville for a monday drop in Kansas City. Yep worth it

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How about some pics for us un-edgemucated bunyums.

Pics of ducks? They have already been processed. In the freezer. I will take pics next time I go out.

Here is a pic from an earlier hunt, including another EO member in the crew. IF you need pics to identify particular ducks I will do so AFTER the holiday.

It's not letting me upload. I will look at it more tomorrow. Sorry

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
How about some pics for us un-edgemucated bunyums.

Try these. Drake Greater Scaup (bluebill)
Drake Redhead
Hen canvasback

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 142541007.xcb7cRGd.RedheaddrakeportraitPS2.jpg
    142541007.xcb7cRGd.RedheaddrakeportraitPS2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 28
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 28

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
It's not letting me upload. I will look at it more tomorrow. Sorry

Here ya go Joe.. I remember ya didn't have your phone with ya and I meant to forward a few I took to you but forgot about it..
I can't Thank these guys enought for taking me out there. I have been on a lot of great hunts and this one does go right up there with the best of them..Great group of guys to spend the day with.

Attachments

• 1417098058611.jpg
    1417098058611.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 1417098098666.jpg
    1417098098666.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 38
  • 1417098188519.jpg
    1417098188519.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 36

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
A very warm welcome to our newest (9th) owner-operators, Bill & Carolee, his wife!! Finally their # 1006 will be filling the gap that we've been happily holding open for them for months!! They will be running team in a Sprinter and are almost as eager to be rolling as we are to have them.
We can't wait to put that Sprinter on the road!!
Welcome to TEAM Crossroads Express!!