November 2014 where ya at's

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at the T/A in Duncan SC playing games on the computer... Had a good two weeks 1850 and 1650 for 3 days work each week..

3 weeks till taking Christmas to New Years off too go Long Range fishing for five days out of San Diego Ca.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Ok, 6 of 9 booked, rolling to pick or loaded. Thank goodness for MacroPoint!!!
1002- IL to MI
1003- NC to TX
1004- ready PA
1005- ready Thurs OH
1006- ready WA
1007- TN to MI
1008- TN to MI
1009- KY to MD
1010- MI to VA
Countdown is ON to Chris' (new dispatcher) start date. 1/2/2015, I think.

Last edited:

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I hope dispatch has someone reading the macro point since it seems the phone system seems to be down,

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Can a straight truck driver or owner explain the reason why so many of the "custom" sleepers in used trucks are so ugly?

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Can a straight truck driver or owner explain the reason why so many of the "custom" sleepers in used trucks are so ugly?

By ugly what do you mean? What are you seeing?
Dirt? busted cabinets? The way they are layed out?
Or is it the fact 1,or 2 people (or more) lived in the 4 ft box for so long that it has taken its toll on the sleeper? Condition of the sleeper would be one of my least concerns. Taken into account but not a deal breaker as long as the structure of the sleeper was sound..Cabinets and carpet are cheap and can be done/replaced over the weekend.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Still?? Its been several day's now.. Wonder what's going on?

Well I'm sure we moved a lot of loads then! Customers can't call in, we can't call in, maybe they locked the doors and walked away? I sent a message thru the macro point a few hours ago..... No answer. Hope the don't charge us for this week since that thing is useless

Last edited:

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
By ugly what do you mean? What are you seeing?
Dirt? busted cabinets? The way they are layed out?
Or is it the fact 1,or 2 people (or more) lived in the 4 ft box for so long that it has taken its toll on the sleeper? Condition of the sleeper would be one of my least concerns. Taken into account but not a deal breaker as long as the structure of the sleeper was sound..Cabinets and carpet are cheap and can be done/replaced over the weekend.

Color schemes and just general layout. They all remind me of old 70's mobile homes and RV's

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Well I'm sure we moved a lot of loads then! Customers can't call in, we can't call in, maybe they locked the doors and walked away? I sent a message thru the macro point a few hours ago..... No answer. Hope the don't charge us for this week since that thing is useless

Won't know how many moved until we see pro and travel order numbers.. At that it will only give ya general idea.
I wouldn't put alot of faith in getting the macro answered. Never had much luck with that.
I don't know what's going on over there.. Seems a little weird to me that any business would be this long without phones..Time will tell I guess..

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Won't know how many moved until we see pro and travel order numbers.. At that it will only give ya general idea.
I wouldn't put alot of faith in getting the macro answered. Never had much luck with that.
I don't know what's going on over there.. Seems a little weird to me that any business would be this long without phones..Time will tell I guess..

Surely someone would've figured out the phones are down by now?

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
They have known since Friday I think..Early Saturday morning is when other guys started calling me asking if I knew anything..