November 2014 where ya at's

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
They have known since Friday I think..Early Saturday morning is when other guys started calling me asking if I knew anything..

Must be a hard to find part that went bad, had to order it from Singapore, I tried email, see if I get any kind of answer that way

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
Color schemes and just general layout. They all remind me of old 70's mobile homes and RV's

Well then your only a can of paint away from a new look..:D
No idea what provokes them to build em the way they do/did.. Cheap and what's available at the time of the build??
If your looking at a truck and find one,, don't let the decor stop you.. You can decorate a 4 foot box on the cheap..

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
"Your call is very imp.......oh what the heck, you're number xxxxxx and we are having phone issues. We really don't care much about you at the moment."

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
"Your call is very imp.......oh what the heck, you're number xxxxxx and we are having phone issues. We really don't care much about you at the moment."

Phones down for three days, sorry customers please call our competitors for your transportation needs.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
So here I sit because another idiot broker insists I'm at the wrong place
Funny the sign out front has the correct name on it and I'm parked in front of their black dock it's 1 am I'm on time
I have 3 numbers to call all go to voicemail and they say they are on vacation ,oh yea the messages are dated last week.
I ha my pimps call and confirm delivery times were between 1-5 am only and they gave me another number to call as well
Same story voice mail , l got here at 2200 hrs and have been here sitting I'm getting cranky someone's owes me a lot of waiting time
So much for hot hot rush delivery.

Slo-Ride

Veteran Expediter
So here I sit because another idiot broker insists I'm at the wrong place
Funny the sign out front has the correct name on it and I'm parked in front of their black dock it's 1 am I'm on time
I have 3 numbers to call all go to voicemail and they say they are on vacation ,oh yea the messages are dated last week.
I ha my pimps call and confirm delivery times were between 1-5 am only and they gave me another number to call as well
Same story voice mail , l got here at 2200 hrs and have been here sitting I'm getting cranky someone's owes me a lot of waiting time
So much for hot hot rush delivery.

You loaded yet? Its December now. :D

tknight

Veteran Expediter
I pulled into Lodi this morning after my drop and parked next to me was a bran spanking new freightliner expediter with temp tags
What an a awesome looking truck even had polished tanks bet it cost 150k I wish them all the best it's hard making a payment on that truck I'd imagine it running 24-7 non stop