November 2014 where ya at's

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
A very warm welcome to our newest (9th) owner-operators, Bill & Carolee, his wife!! Finally their # 1006 will be filling the gap that we've been happily holding open for them for months!! They will be running team in a Sprinter and are almost as eager to be rolling as we are to have them.
We can't wait to put that Sprinter on the road!!
Welcome to TEAM Crossroads Express!!

WTG...Murray....tmje.gif and Welcome to your new team as well.....:)

ysracer

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
A very warm welcome to our newest (9th) owner-operators, Bill & Carolee, his wife!! Finally their # 1006 will be filling the gap that we've been happily holding open for them for months!! They will be running team in a Sprinter and are almost as eager to be rolling as we are to have them.

Northern Bill ? Moving south ?? Sprinter competition ??? Nooooo !!!!

Welcome Bill & Carolee !

NorthernBill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Thank you Murry and every one! We are looking forward to this new adventure. If you see a sprinter with AK plates looking lost say hay.

Treadmill

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Naaa. It's rare that you guys ever end up close enough to "compete". They'll just have a leg up for those loads requiring a team.

Even though I am a solo van driver, team drivers don't scare me. I can run a team load just as well as a team even with a little rest and safe driving.

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Even though I am a solo van driver, team drivers don't scare me. I can run a team load just as well as a team even with a little rest and safe driving.

Yeah, but when the broker says "team required, both will check in at pick" there's not a lot of arguing. Yes, we've all done our 1900 mile "days". But a verified team is a verified team.

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Hopefully they will be paid a team rate.

Sally & Murray, pay there drivers very well! Or the company's growth would not be progressing as good as its getting! And their current drivers seem to be very happy. I haven't seen any complaints posted on the forum here!

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sally & Murray, pay there drivers very well! Or the company's growth would not be progressing as good as its getting! And their current drivers seem to be very happy. I haven't seen any complaints posted on the forum here!

No complaints here! And they understand the importance of home time. They work hard to get you home when you request it. Plus, no escrow or Qualcomm fees. All dispatch is by text and email. Plus no charge to the drivers for the Macro Point tracking they use. Many satisfied drivers here. Brought in two expedite friends of mine. Both very glad they made the move.

Oh yea, and it's percentage pay. Get some exceptional rates sometimes.

Last edited:

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
No complaints here! And they understand the importance of home time. They work hard to get you home when you request it. Plus, no escrow or Qualcomm fees. All dispatch is by text and email. Plus no charge to the drivers for the Macro Point tracking they use. Many satisfied drivers here. Brought in two expedite friends of mine. Both very glad they made the move.

Oh yea, and it's percentage pay. Get some exceptional rates sometimes.

You make it sound so awesome lol

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
And we don't pay any kind of recruiting or referral bonuses. So it's not like it benefits anyone to churn O/Os our way.
We really get all torn up when we just can't get them home. Or loaded. If I ever get an ulcer it will be from that.