November 2014 where ya at's

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Woohoo!! Our A/R "days to paid" is down to a 36.5 day average.
Thank you to the brokers that make this happen!!
Like!

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
Got me a load out of Del Rio TX going to Antioch TN. Then working my way home for my 3yr anniversary with my wife.

ysracer

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
Treena Jean Richards went to the Rainbow Bridge at 17:40 today. She was 12. The frightened Bronx street puppy, rescued from a chain-link fence, became a sweet and loyal protector and friend, but never completely shed that New York attitude :')

She had a massive stroke.

Good bye baby. Take care, and we will see you again some sweet day.

So very sorry for your loss...

RIP Treena Jean

guido4475

Not a Member
Treena Jean Richards went to the Rainbow Bridge at 17:40 today. She was 12. The frightened Bronx street puppy, rescued from a chain-link fence, became a sweet and loyal protector and friend, but never completely shed that New York attitude :')

Please accept my sympathies for you're loss. My dog, Rambo, has been with me for close to 13 years now, and has been in the truck since he was a puppy. I know there is not much time left for him, as well.It's not going to be easy, that's for sure. I will most likely be a mess emotionally, but I pray that I can handle it better when he goes. Hang in there.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Condolences. I know how it hurts to lose your best furball friend.

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Traveling last Tuesday to Pottstown Pa., enjoyed 70 degree weather through Ohio and Pennsylvania with sunroof opened and classic rock cranking! Sunday coming home it was heat and NFL football on XM radio throughout PA, OH, IN, and IL.

RedBird

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
That area is normally my second home. My next election I'll run for mayor

Tho I must admit the roads suck, poor signage, poor lighting on roadway, PA drivers are impatient and wayyyy too many horse and buggys around Intercourse Pa on Saturday!!!!! But it was good to see my family! Miss the mountains!

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Tho I must admit the roads suck, poor signage, poor lighting on roadway, PA drivers are impatient and wayyyy too many horse and buggys around Intercourse Pa on Saturday!!!!! But it was good to see my family! Miss the mountains!

I agree the roads blow but to me the drivers are too slow and always in the way.

Got a load offer today but was asleep so I missed that which sucks

Tennesseahawk

Veteran Expediter

Father: Intercourse.
Mother: Later, dear.
Father: No, no, the word, `intercourse' -- good and woody ... inter ... course ... pert ... pert thighs ... botty, botty, botty ... (the mother leaves the room) ... erogenous ... zone ... concubine ... erogenous zone! Loose woman ... erogenous zone ... (the mother returns and throws a bucket of water over him) Oh thank you, dear ... you know, it's a funny thing, dear ... all the naughty words sound woody.

f4ftrucker

Rookie Expediter
Father: Intercourse.
Mother: Later, dear.
Father: No, no, the word, `intercourse' -- good and woody ... inter ... course ... pert ... pert thighs ... botty, botty, botty ... (the mother leaves the room) ... erogenous ... zone ... concubine ... erogenous zone! Loose woman ... erogenous zone ... (the mother returns and throws a bucket of water over him) Oh thank you, dear ... you know, it's a funny thing, dear ... all the naughty words sound woody.

Wth I'm confused

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver

Hey Harry. Sorry for your loss. The holes in our hearts left by the passing of our pets are hard to fill. Take care my friend.

fifaref2

Seasoned Expediter
On our honeymoon staying in Beverly Hills CA and out for our run we see a Panther Str delivering at an auction house.