November 2014 where ya at's

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
We got Bob a load directly out of Amarillo after he dropped in Amarillo but it was a broker calling as a result of him posting him there. Hopefully his carrier is as diligent at updating positions as we are b

I assume you know I'm talking about Tim. He's working on getting his van owner to let him put the van with CRE exclusively.

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
Got a friend sitting in Armarillo TX. He's wanting to know if that's a good location to get a load out? Or should he possibly head to OKC? I can't help him because I've never been there myself. He DH out of Vegas after being stuck there since last Sunday.

Hey Bill. In Amarillo 3 times and ended up getting loaded out of Hobart, Oklahoma twice and Lubbock, Tx. once. Don't know if this helps. Take care my friend.

billg27

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hey Bill. In Amarillo 3 times and ended up getting loaded out of Hobart, Oklahoma twice and Lubbock, Tx. once. Don't know if this helps. Take care my friend.

Thanks for the info. I'll pass it along to my friend down there.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Fri got a load going from CLT NC to West Palm Beach FL. Stayed there the weekend and enjoyed the weather!! Now in SC and just hating this weather!!

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Treena Jean Richards went to the Rainbow Bridge at 17:40 today. She was 12. The frightened Bronx street puppy, rescued from a chain-link fence, became a sweet and loyal protector and friend, but never completely shed that New York attitude :')

She had a massive stroke.

Good bye baby. Take care, and we will see you again some sweet day.

Attachments

• 1416272361680.jpg
    1416272361680.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 40

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Treena Jean Richards went to the Rainbow Bridge at 17:40 today. She was 12. The frightened Bronx street puppy, rescued from a chain-link fence, became a sweet and loyal protector and friend, but never completely shed that New York attitude :')

She had a massive stroke.

Good bye baby. Take care, and we will see you again some sweet day.

Smiley---Sad--for-picks--fanpop-38168_150_150.jpg