November 2014 where ya at's

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Nj sucked today a few nibbles no bites so because I need to get home to move I'm headed out back to ohio

fifaref2

Seasoned Expediter
Chicago...big city life...ride your mountain bike R/T 5 miles in 17 deg weather to get your van cuz I can't park yet on city street and wife is out of town. Is there an Espar for mountain bikes?

letsdrive

Seasoned Expediter
Sitting in Tampa at the T/A thing do I want to DH to Atlanta where it cold.

I think its cold everywhere left Atlanta just before cold weather settled in. Woke up in Columbus oh it being in mid 20's i should be used to after several winters in South Dakota.

fcblogistics

Rookie Expediter
Drove from Detroit to Chicago last night on a load. I94 was closed due to an accident. Had to take I69 to I80. Drove through the lake effect last night. Got home safe and went out of service for the weekend. Over all a slower week then usual, but i think November has been like this so far at least for me.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Drove from Detroit to Chicago last night on a load. I94 was closed due to an accident. Had to take I69 to I80. Drove through the lake effect last night. Got home safe and went out of service for the weekend. Over all a slower week then usual, but i think November has been like this so far at least for me.

It has been a rough month so far.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I picked up in Battle Creek last night 10pm...!94 was at a crawl...black ice and whiteouts....managed to reroute myself down 131 instead of 94 ....just mostly snow instead of that darned ice...till I got to almost Plymouth...then clear sailing down here to Princeton....TMMI

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Is there an Espar for mountain bikes?

capture13.jpg