no loads after oriention????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
Some loads are gonna be bad. That's just how expediting is. And now, with the rates coming down because of competition, you won't see the really high paying loads like you used to with Landstar (Ranger?) or FedEx. He'll get some short runs, but he'll also get some long ones.

Maybe he's Russian-Italian.

Now I'm hungry. I'll have a medium pizza and a side salad with Russian dressing.

Rocketman

Veteran Expediter
QUOTE: "Russian born , raise in Swetzerland, US cityzen and serving 5 years in US militery and work 8 years in governament jobs - including DOT .Some problems for some of you?????????????????"

5 years military, 8 years gov't jobs...and still can't type decent english? NA...I ain't buyin it.

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
5 years military, 8 years gov't jobs...and still can't type decent english? NA...I ain't buyin it.

I know a girl who speaks 9 languages fluently, but writing or typing most of them is quite another thing. We have people right here in this forum who were born and raised in this country, been speaking English all their lives, some were in the military, and have a tough time posting a readable, coherent message.

An English teacher would rip your own quote right up there to shreds, actually. :D

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
im confused,24000 month at fedex,then 5 years coast to coast at landstar,why quit,in fact if i made 24k evey month at fedex i wouldnt be able to spend all the profits

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Yes Rocketman this is the live , a? Yes 5 years in militery i n Germany in Bden Bden using my russian and sebian in Bosna war.I don't need to wright all the time , ok it is clear now for you. Second yes I was working in SSA , INS and DOT in Chicago this federal agency need a people with a differant languches better pay one who know 5-6 than pay 5-6 separet people - chep things like the factory from usa it is going to Mexicio for chep labor......... and nowore loads comming from Laredo and EL Paso an Clexico and years ago was from MI, OH but no any more. This is is my working experince with a fed. I hope you understand now not only suspishes. How many born and raise american don't know to read and wright I know bunch of teens like this it is bad for this young people. And you juging me for what ????????????????? Enjoy the forum

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
YES nightcreacher!!!!!!!!!!!! 24 000 in Fed EX but team pulling double - my brother was going to Europe and my housband don't have on othr team driver - he have but you know how hard is to find a good team driver that was the only problem - yes cost to cost in Landstar but take me the same work what I do now looking for a loads my self and we start are owne company and pulling R if I have to look by my self loads (Landstar works with a agents ) and better I have loads from a brokers for are self . We have luck because we have a good agents 2-3 and we go only from WV with a 6000lbs load - foam to Vancuver, Canada and thay pay very good going to Canada - close to Alaska to swiming to Russia. ha ha Now we want to do do this expedaite loads but it is not easy if is not good we can countioned with a R loads going to WA take the sea food and going to FL with a 6-9 stops for a $6500 still good take the honey melon for a $3500 - $4000 to Canada, and the problem it is solve. Don't forgat that russian win the germans and we know how to doing the things . We like to help the people but the honest one . Thank 's and anjoy the week .

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Turtle iI realy enjoy your replays No his is not 1/2 russian!!! Are you with abig tractor or 24 ft? How long you work in expedaded and how long for a PantherII? Are thay have a some super head of dispech by name Pola in Panther II?

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
My honey all ways missing his company FED EX only thing is tahy have better runs for a team tahy want him back but team agine . This is the best company I ever know in the planet . It is the best good mil good pay good people no words about them

nightcreacher

Veteran Expediter
you were with fed ex ground,much different than fed ex custom critical,now i understand,24000 dollars at fed ex ground takes to many miles,all you do is wear your truck out.if the driver you have needs more home time,expedite is not a good way to go,especially running solo.if running solo,he needs to never turn a run down,cause they will not be useing a solo much

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Finaly we have to learne from are mistakes and I will do like every one - to many promess from recruters and we don't have experience in expedade loads . When you burne from somthing you learne. We can't win all ways we have to go up and down and then the live will be interesting . I like you all in the forum and thanks foe all good time to all of you. Godd luck of all for the 2008 and I hope we continued to have a fun all. I WILL HAVE ONE TOMOROW IN SEVILLE OFFICE FOR SURE - PROMESS!!!! AND FOR RUSSINA SALAD AND PIZZA WELKOM EVERY ONE AT ARE HOME ,TAKE DUTY OFF FOR 3 DAYS TO HAVE A VODKA WITH THE FOOD . LUCK TO EVERY ONE .

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Thank you very much dera NIGHTCRECHARLEE. we don't know nevar do befor expedide only coas 2 cost . We don't know about the things working in expedided company . How many mil can do one single in Panthera ? How muce in gross income per month in normal time not a slow period like now ?

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Good Mornig every one!!!!!!!!!! I wish you a good and profit week. And I will finish now with a my coffe and start acting in the new movie ''Rocky Balboa 6" OR "Rambo5" with a managment of the OWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PANTHERII. Cross the fingerts for me and I will update you all what happend , but if I survay..................:cool:

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
So he sat for 6 days but was offered a load not a very good load because of the dh but a load none the less. That load depending on where it was going may have got him in place for a great load. Bottom line when in Seville on the day after a class gets out you take what ever they offer to get out of the area. Send me a private message with your husbands name and phone number and i will try to help him out. I am a solo tractor driver and may be able to offer him some insight.

alborada

Seasoned Expediter
Scuba Thank's he stay 6 days all with a oriention days, we don't know how the system in PANTHERA work - take what thay offer you in the spot we was working in differant way for the last 7 years and this is somthing new foe us - get the first shot, we all ways before have a choise..........I will send you a privat message and tell me how work the system or you can call me I can figuraet out your program. God Bless you !!!!!!!!!!And by the way what is this IN-SERVICE 66%????????????HOW THAY CALCULATED THIS AND WHAT IS THIS EXACTLY??????????? HELP I AM TOTALY LOST ???????????????

Scuba

Veteran Expediter
if running solo,he needs to never turn a run down,cause they will not be useing a solo much

Well i don't know about fedex as i havent ever driven for them but here i run more than enough miles. Sure i have weeks that suck but over all i am a happy camper. Just did my figures for last year $2.64 per LOADED miles $2.05 per mile for total miles. Now if you cant make money with those rates well then you need a walmart job. Because trucking isnt for you<< the word you isnt person specific. And i turn down my share of loads

hondaking38

Veteran Expediter
what makes this a interesting post is i see one expedite driver going out of his way trying to help out another inexperienced expeditor, kudos to you scuba, wish there were more people out there like you!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.